PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet movies

sabbath999
11-18-2008, 10:28
Bonnet movies...

Movies like: Elizabeth 1, the Virgin Queen, Wings of the Dove, Little Women, Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice... you men know the type...

My question... how many bonnet movies are you willing to sit through to have sex with a woman...

Is it worth watching Dame Judith Dench prattle on endlessly to Colin Firth or Hugh Jackman just to get laid?

What say you men?

Skred
11-18-2008, 10:32
I'd rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick...:smiley11:

No Misses
11-18-2008, 10:35
I am dissapointed that you were able to come up with that many titles.

Hand over your man card before leaving the forum.

sabbath999
11-18-2008, 12:09
I am dissapointed that you were able to come up with that many titles.

Hand over your man card before leaving the forum.

I googled bonnet movies, and that was from a list I pulled off of Amazon.

I also picked the names of the actors off the list as well.

I am a man, and will keep my man card and let out a loud fart as I walk out the door.

gNats
11-18-2008, 12:13
Bonnet movies...

Movies like: Elizabeth 1, the Virgin Queen, Wings of the Dove, Little Women, Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice... you men know the type...

My question... how many bonnet movies are you willing to sit through to have sex with a woman...

Is it worth watching Dame Judith Dench prattle on endlessly to Colin Firth or Hugh Jackman just to get laid?

What say you men?

And the answer is? hmmmmm?

James1010
11-18-2008, 12:52
I concur, your Scuba Toys man card has just been revoked.... lol... Who am I kidding my wife makes me watch the Bonnet movies but I don't know the names so I'm keeping my man card.

diesmardi68
11-18-2008, 15:30
15 minutes tops. If the liquor and shoulder rub haven't kicked in on her at that point then I'm out!

neugierig
11-18-2008, 16:49
i have actually liked some parts of the elizabeth movie. the rest, i haven't seen. luckily, i don't have to do this for sex

emcbride81
11-18-2008, 19:11
hmmm....I gotta say none...but I haven't been without in a long time. If I were in a severe drought, it would be hard to say.

IrishSquid
11-18-2008, 21:17
Bonnet movies...

What say you men?

Actually, I've never heard of any of these. Are they Lisa Bonnet movies?
:smiley29:

No Misses
11-19-2008, 07:57
Bonnet movies...

What say you men?

Actually, I've never heard of any of these. Are they Lisa Bonnet movies?
:smiley29:

You must be thinking of "Angel Heart"