PDA

View Full Version : dive computer

Suther2136
08-17-2007, 22:16
Hi all,

I am looking for an AI dive computer and although I can afford a watch with telemetry, I really cannot justify the price. So, I'm looking at two AI gauge computers 1) The Oceanic data pro plus II or B) the Aeris Atmos AI Nitrox. Does anyone have these or a next best suggestion? Grateful for all of your help!

:smiley16:

J-Cub
08-19-2007, 17:30
I have the Oceanic Data Pro Plus II. I bought it last July and I love it. The large display is what I was looking for when I bought it. And it has all the options that I need. Now I just have to buy a data cable so I can download my dives.

ScubaToys Larry
08-19-2007, 17:50
You are probably aware by now that Oceanic and Aeris are really the same company - so it's just a different "foot print". The oceanic has a larger display and is a bigger unit... the Aeris.. slightly smaller.

When you're ready to pull the trigger, give us a call and we'll work you up a deal!

Thanks!

georoc01
08-19-2007, 17:56
Larry, Do you sell Cochran Computers? I dove with one for the first time this past weekend and found it very nice.

ScubaToys Larry
08-19-2007, 18:08
Might still have some there... We used to carry them... but we ran into a few... uh... customer service issues? So we kinda' backed off a bit. Unfortunate as they are right here in Dallas - I can drive over and pick one up... but I get an oceanic in faster from Oakland somehow!