PDA

View Full Version : holiday discounts?

nrembis
11-26-2008, 08:56
I just got a nice holiday discount email from divers direct, was wondering if scuabtoys was doing the same thing?

ScubaToys Larry
11-26-2008, 09:08
I just got a nice holiday discount email from divers direct, was wondering if scuabtoys was doing the same thing?
We have all kinds of specials and deals, plus an additional 10% off for most items for members, just sent out an email on some super specials last week, and when it comes to it... Just pick up the phone and give us a call! We will meet or beat most every price out there. And this year we have some additional deals from some of the manufacturers, so just give a jingle and we'll get you set up!

chicken
11-26-2008, 09:46
How do you become a "member"?

SynCitizen
11-26-2008, 10:09
How do you become a "member"?
Tada! By posting, you have become one. :smiley20:

I just put in the notes box: "please adjust for 10% forum member discount" and ST has always handled it without fail.

ParrotheadDiver
11-26-2008, 11:42
there prices are good deals....but what Larry said...they will meet or beat anyones prices.....ST is the best of the best:smiley20:

shawnwill36
11-26-2008, 12:15
i have only ordered through scuba toys and i will continue to only do business with them. even when there has been an issue with an order or not having a product they have always exceeded my expectations. my biz belongs to st

teog
11-26-2008, 12:23

+1
Ive been looking to buy a new bc and possiably a reg. I too would like to see a nice holiday discount. I called earlier in the week to ST and was told that the 10 % off does not include the already sale or demo equipment. I hate to buy something today and see it cheaper on Friday.

And I agree ST has great deals and excellent CS.

nrembis
11-26-2008, 12:46

+1
Ive been looking to buy a new bc and possiably a reg. I too would like to see a nice holiday discount. I called earlier in the week to ST and was told that the 10 % off does not include the already sale or demo equipment. I hate to buy something today and see it cheaper on Friday.

And I agree ST has great deals and excellent CS.

I wonder why not, other do...

A week ago I order my oldest son a new reg and octo from leisurepro that was on sale and used a discount code on top of that with no problems.

My wife wants a new reg and octo as well, and us having 3 kids to feed plus my wife in nursing school I tend to hunt for discounts quite a bit as having any extra "fun" money is hard to come by :)