PDA

View Full Version : DDCN Weekend at Oronogo.

KennyD
12-03-2008, 17:48
It's $hit or Get weekend boys and girls. Who's diving this weekend? I'll be there and "Gill's McFeelie" will too.

Brandon Belew
12-03-2008, 18:34
It's $hit or Get weekend boys and girls. Who's diving this weekend? I'll be there and "Gill's McFeelie" will too.

Planning on it!

Dark Wolf
12-03-2008, 18:35
I am planning on being there, and just confirmed that they will be open.

DW

DivingCRNA
12-03-2008, 20:21
I plan on it to try out the new steel 120 doubles. Might have to cut out by 2ish to get a Christmas tree though. So we gotta get in the water soon in the AM for me to do multiple dives.

navyhmc
12-03-2008, 20:23
$%&#&*%^!!!

I'm working!!!

DivingCRNA
12-03-2008, 20:24

Bring a camera with a flash for the sign pic, will ya?

KennyD
12-03-2008, 20:55

I'll tell "Gill's" to bring his with him. Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

DivingCRNA
12-07-2008, 12:41

I'll tell "Gill's" to bring his with him. Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

Gills was too whipped to be there.....

texdiveguy
12-07-2008, 12:49
How was the dive conditions this weekend?

DivingCRNA
12-07-2008, 14:42

51 Degree water, as is usual below the thermocline. But it was very clear due to most of the algae dying off.

No light needed at 100 feet.

texdiveguy
12-07-2008, 15:24

51 Degree water, as is usual below the thermocline. But it was very clear due to most of the algae dying off.

No light needed at 100 feet.

Sounds nice...thanks.

Dark Wolf
12-07-2008, 18:12
Conditions were great, really! Had some nice dives, with good vis. Even at depth, the vis was really nice. Surface temp could have been a bit warmer, but you can't have it all. Was nice to be able to get out and see everyone!

DW

DivingCRNA
12-07-2008, 18:50
Conditions were great, really! Had some nice dives, with good vis. Even at depth, the vis was really nice. Surface temp could have been a bit warmer, but you can't have it all. Was nice to be able to get out and see everyone!

DW

AND-Double 120 cf intermediate pressure steel tanks are heavy as hell on the surface, but GREAT in the water.

KennyD
12-07-2008, 21:45

DW

AND-Double 120 cf intermediate pressure steel tanks are heavy as hell on the surface, but GREAT in the water.

Don, I told you that I would haul yours if you hauled mine up the Hill ..:smilie39:

Great to dive with you both! Don did a great job leading us through the doors and Kyle and I did a Wopper with Cheese Dive. We need to take the camera down there and take a pic. :smiley20:
Again, Thanks for a great weekend of diving! One of the best weekends I've had at Oronogo in a long time!!!!

Sincerely, KennyD

navyhmc
12-07-2008, 23:38
I know I'll regret this, but what is a "Whopper with cheese dive"?

Brandon Belew
12-08-2008, 08:23
Wish I could have made it. Doctor put me on a new medicine and I didn't want to risk diving until I made sure it wasn't going to have any bad effects.

KennyD
12-08-2008, 20:50
I know I'll regret this, but what is a "Whopper with cheese dive"?

You will see if we can get Gills to make the dive with us.