PDA

View Full Version : Tubbataha with Explorer Fleet

Rayman
12-03-2008, 20:02
Anyone been to Tubbataha with Explorer Fleet?

I have booked a trip with them in May 2009. Would like to know the diving there.

Thanks

CODMAN
12-03-2008, 20:09
Anyone been to Tubbataha with Explorer Fleet?

I have booked a trip with them in May 2009. Would like to know the diving there.

Thanks
Ray, I don't know about the explorer fleet, but Tubbataha is THE premium dive site of the Phillipines and I've heard it's amazing from people who have been. I think you're in for a good time (especially since the Explorer fleet is know for their high standards...).

Cheers!

CODMAN

Rayman
12-03-2008, 20:21
Thanks CODMAN, hope to have a good trip there and post my trip report when I come back.

Cheers

mrm777
12-04-2008, 01:13
That's a trip I've been wanting to do.......have a great time and we'll watch for your report.

CODMAN
12-04-2008, 07:37
Yup, I mean the diving is amazing in the Philippines in general, and they consider Tbba to be the best! I'd love to make it there some day...:smiley19: That and Apo Reef...

CODMAN

h2odragon1
12-04-2008, 11:21
The Explorer Fleet is the premire livaboard fleet in the Philippines as with liveaboard fleets, each boat is different. Scua Diver Magazine has a write-up on liveaboards each year and the Explorer Fleet is generally on that list, in a positive write-up.
Diving anywhere in the Philippines is incredible! My wife and I have been to Boracay, Puerto Galera, Cebu, Bohol, and Dumagete! :smiley20::smiley20:

WARNING: DIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE FORM OF DIVING!!!

Rayman
12-04-2008, 18:57
Thanks for all thiese wonderful feedback!!!! I am sure I have make the right choice now. Tubbataha>>>>> here I come!!!!!!!!

Stay tune for the trip report when I m back