PDA

View Full Version : We whooped 'em pretty good.

Splitlip
12-03-2008, 21:42
If you look at the stats, posts by the girls have dropped off considerably.

They finally have come to their senses and realized it is and man's world and this is a man's sport.

Damn, I just stumbled over my genes.

Rileybri
12-03-2008, 22:15

They finally have come to their senses and realized it is and man's world and this is a man's sport.

Ya stumbled over something, genes would not have been my guess though.

BIG and BRASS my friend.......:smiley32:

Splitlip
12-03-2008, 22:26
Thank you. Thank you very much. :)

Diver Kat
12-03-2008, 23:09

I guess the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is over ... the guys seem to be back out - with testosterone surging...

A "man's world and this is a man's sport." ??? You really like to live on the edge ... don't you!! LOL ... If you're not careful, the Ladies will have you drawn & quartered; tarred & feathered; with a bit of keelhauling thrown in ... and the rest of the goombahs around here will be ducking for cover!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_105.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS)

navyhmc
12-03-2008, 23:29
:smilie40: :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie40:

That is all!

cajunfla
12-04-2008, 05:00
There will be no liberty until moral improves.

Bert
12-04-2008, 05:31
were do you find the stats?

Foo2
12-04-2008, 10:27
Don't worry Kat...he's just jealous cause he'll NEVER get the same bottom time as us. A man's sport...what a laugh.:smiley30::smiley30::smiley30:

Diver Kat
12-04-2008, 11:54
Don't worry Kat...he's just jealous cause he'll NEVER get the same bottom time as us. A man's sport...what a laugh.:smiley30::smiley30::smiley30:
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Skred
12-04-2008, 12:00

Evidently, there are a couple of them hanging around who don't know they been whooped yet...

Diver Kat
12-04-2008, 12:09

Evidently, there are a couple of them hanging around who don't know they been whooped yet...

LOL ... haven't received the formal notification from Splitlip .... he must still be in his cave (pondering!) and licking stamps to put on the outgoing mail ....:smiley36:

(Or licking his wounds from the several beatings he's taken around here lately!)

MSilvia
12-04-2008, 12:18
he's just jealous cause he'll NEVER get the same bottom time as us.
I don't know about that Foo2... how much gas can YOU carry at once?

Foo2
12-04-2008, 12:31
he's just jealous cause he'll NEVER get the same bottom time as us.
I don't know about that Foo2... how much gas can YOU carry at once?

Probably about half as much as you. That's ok, it's all I'd need.:smiley36::smiley31:

Skred
12-04-2008, 13:42

LOL ... haven't received the formal notification from Splitlip .... he must still be in his cave (pondering!) and licking stamps to put on the outgoing mail ....:smiley36:

(Or licking his wounds from the several beatings he's taken around here lately!)

2 things wrong with that theory:

1. It has demonstrated on countless occasions that Splitlip is a very decisive kinda guy so wasting time pondering is pretty much out of the question.

2. Real men don't lick stamps!

Your notification is probably in the mail already but with a vague address like "outside Austin, TX" it may take a while to get there!:smiley36:

MSilvia
12-04-2008, 13:47
Probably about half as much as you. That's ok, it's all I'd need.:smiley36::smiley31:
So... you're saying that a woman's ability to use less gas puts her on about equal footing with a man who can easily carry more of it? I'm not sure how that means your bottom times are unattainable.

gNats
12-04-2008, 14:00
Splitlip quote: If you look at the stats, posts by the girls have dropped off considerably.

Just like a guy to get excited over quantity rather than quality

:smiley20::smiley2:

Diver Kat
12-04-2008, 17:48
1. It has demonstrated on countless occasions that Splitlip is a very decisive kinda guy so wasting time pondering is pretty much out of the question.

How little you know your man - Splitlip!! ..... :smiley36: He's a 'pondering' away constantly around here!! :smiley2:

Sorry. Back to the cave to ponder.

I think I'll head back to the cave for a bit and ponder.

Let me retire to the cave and ponder this reply.

Splitlip
12-04-2008, 18:09
I said that? I don't think so.

I think someone is hacking my posts.

gNats
12-04-2008, 18:27

How little you know your man - Splitlip!! ..... :smiley36: He's a 'pondering' away constantly around here!! :smiley2:

Diver Kat - I have to go back through the Men's postings on another thread. Wasn't there a statement that any man who uses the word cave loses his man card?

Or is it only "man - cave" that cannot be stated?

Does anyone know the rule? Is it the word cave, or man-cave that requires the surrender of a man card?

Splitlip
12-04-2008, 18:33
Bastages!

Bigg_Budd
12-04-2008, 18:57
SplitLip - Don't you think CompuDude skews the male numbers abit?

Splitlip
12-04-2008, 19:45
Nah. I threw out Compudude and Dirk Pitt on the men side. (High and low)

I also threw out Diver Kat on the girls' side. (no particular reason) :)

navyhmc
12-04-2008, 22:05

Diver Kat - I have to go back through the Men's postings on another thread. Wasn't there a statement that any man who uses the word cave loses his man card?

Or is it only "man - cave" that cannot be stated?

Does anyone know the rule? Is it the word cave, or man-cave that requires the surrender of a man card?

It's the compound word "Man-Cave". "Cave" can be used and is used else how will we neanderthals tell other neaderthals where to meet? :smilie39: :D

Splitlip
12-04-2008, 22:05
We won. No surprise.

Over an hour and even Kat has no snappy comeback. I am sleeping well tonight Brothers.

Diver Kat
12-04-2008, 22:42

Oh no, no no!! Every one of those 'ponders' was posted by you, sir!! And I imagine if I looked back further than the last few days, I'd have found many more!! :smiley36:

We won. No surprise.

Over an hour and even Kat has no snappy comeback. I am sleeping well tonight Brothers. Just waiting for you to nod off before I made an appearance .... hope you're sleeping with one eye open Buddy! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/82.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS)

I also threw out Diver Kat on the girls' side. (no particular reason) :) Because I'm not a girl .... I'm a woman!! :icon_cheesygrin:

DollFin
12-04-2008, 23:52

Oh no, no no!! Every one of those 'ponders' was posted by you, sir!! And I imagine if I looked back further than the last few days, I'd have found many more!! :smiley36:

We won. No surprise.

Over an hour and even Kat has no snappy comeback. I am sleeping well tonight Brothers. Just waiting for you to nod off before I made an appearance .... hope you're sleeping with one eye open Buddy! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/82.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS)

I also threw out Diver Kat on the girls' side. (no particular reason) :) Because I'm not a girl .... I'm a woman!! :icon_cheesygrin:

There is a preponderance of evidence to perpetuate the preclusion that Splitlip is the most prolific "ponderer" to permeate these pages!!

maverick
12-05-2008, 10:28
Caaant' we all jut get along. lol

gNats
12-05-2008, 11:52
Caaant' we all jut get along. lol

How's it go? Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... Afterall, it WAS the men's forum that did cast that first stone. :smiley2:

Shenanigan
12-05-2008, 13:36
silently lurking ...

:hidesbehindsofa:

Diver Kat
12-05-2008, 15:11
silently lurking ...

LOL ... trying to stay out of :anim_rocket: range?????

Shenanigan
12-05-2008, 16:12
silently lurking ...

LOL ... trying to stay out of :anim_rocket: range?????

Don't you know it ... Waiting for the ultimate shot!

scubajane
12-05-2008, 21:01
There will be no liberty until moral improves.

I thought the quote was "the beatings will continue until morale improves"

what's with the cave lurking and pondering??? is the cave above or below water ?? do you need doubles or is it a dry, lurking and pondering cave??? I'm so confused!

emt
01-21-2009, 19:08
We whooped 'em pretty good.
I thought for sure you were going to be talking about UF since your from Florida.
Quite a record for UF football in 2008 - 2009.

Splitlip
01-21-2009, 19:35
Yup. That is very cool as is Tim Tebow. Great game by the way. Tebow got a flag for unsportsman like conduct! Gonna go into his permanant record though. LOL

You are new here, my SoFla brother. Know up front these woman are evil. Keep hold of your 'nads or they will have them in their purses or nailed to the walls of their "girl" caves if you show any weakness.

emt
01-21-2009, 22:37
yea, all I saw was the Gator Jesture of the arms coming together like a gators mouth closing. I actually thought that was pretty cool rather than saying something back to the other team's player. But rules are rules. I'm pretty sure no one will hold him back from school, pro football, etc. due to his "bad conduct" record. My kids attending UF unfortunately didn't get tickets for the game but had a good time with the rest of the campus celebrating afterwards in Gainesville.

lol, just read the rest of your post:You are new here, my SoFla brother. Know up front these woman are evil. Keep hold of your 'nads or they will have them in their purses or nailed to the walls of their "girl" caves if you show any weakness....Funny, This old guys got a wife & way too many kids.
Maybe I'll get one of my sons on the forum, He could probably handle the "girl" caves...

Diver Kat
01-22-2009, 00:04
You are new here, my SoFla brother. Know up front these woman are evil. Keep hold of your 'nads or they will have them in their purses or nailed to the walls of their "girl" caves if you show any weakness.

Has the new guy run across the thread of you and your man cave .... and the infamous lovely purple drapes you have???? And does he know that you spend more times over in Girl World than here in Man Land?? I'm not so sure you're setting a shining manly-man example for him!!!:smilie39:

Splitlip
01-22-2009, 18:25

Has the new guy run across the thread of you and your man cave .... and the infamous lovely purple drapes you have???? And does he know that you spend more times over in Girl World than here in Man Land?? I'm not so sure you're setting a shining manly-man example for him!!!:smilie39:

Like I said before, I either posted that by mistake or someone hacked my ID and password.

I haven't made up my mind which yet.:)

Diver Kat
01-22-2009, 22:37

Like I said before, I either posted that by mistake or someone hacked my ID and password.

I'm sure you were just delusional from too much deep diving, and that 3 mil you had to wear in the SEVERE COLD constricted the blood flow to your brain ....:smiley2:

and also I'm sure you've gone back to the Man Cave to PONDER!! :smilie39:

And speaking of whooping ... isn't Lulubelle back yet??? It's way too quiet around here with her gone!! :smiley13:

Mark&Heidi
01-22-2009, 23:50
My wife gave me back my man card for tonite. What's a "man-cave"? MAMA Said that girls are the debil.

DivingAnarchy.info
01-23-2009, 03:55
What about burka diving or even gay diving???

Now, that's something we like! | Diving Anarchy (http://www.divinganarchy.info/node/3763)

Cheddarchick
01-23-2009, 06:23
allright boys...time to restore the order of the universe...Ladies, do you want to kill all men at that time of the month???

Vercingetorix
01-23-2009, 07:48
Has the new guy run across the thread of you and your man cave .... and the infamous lovely purple drapes you have???? And does he know that you spend more times over in Girl World than here in Man Land?? I'm not so sure you're setting a shining manly-man example for him!!!

I haven't made up my mind which yet.Tim, for gawds sake, man-up.

You are in the Women's Issues forum, NOT BY MISTAKE. But, because you are there to ensure that The Men of this forum are not besmirched by the Ladies "Time of the Month" (see Cheddarchick's immediate post) hormonal rantings. You are secure enough in your manhood (despite, or because of, the fuchsia drapes) that you easily dispatch their impudent and insolent jibes with nary a break in stride.

YOU are OUR soldier on the front-lines in their territory. It can be only thus: Sui generis

Splitlip
01-23-2009, 16:58
the drapes were a masculine salmon anyway

Splitlip
01-23-2009, 17:07

I'm sure you were just delusional from too much deep diving, and that 3 mil you had to wear in the SEVERE COLD constricted the blood flow to your brain ....:smiley2:

and also I'm sure you've gone back to the Man Cave to PONDER!! :smilie39:

And speaking of whooping ... isn't Lulubelle back yet??? It's way too quiet around here with her gone!! :smiley13:

I can handle Lulubelle! Are you kidding?

Edit: (maybe you should not mention I said that. It'll be just between me and you. 'kay?)

Foo2, on the other hand, I fear like the ghost of Christmas yet to come.

Diver Kat
01-23-2009, 18:15
I can handle Lulubelle! Are you kidding? You REALLY are delusional!!

Edit: (maybe you should not mention I said that. It'll be just between me and you. 'kay?) TOO LATE! ... you could have deleted it from your post, but now that it's part of my post, Lulubelle will be on you like flies on Vercingetorix's avatar's doo-doo!! (Have to say I LOVE that avatar!! If men just looked like that puppy, you wouldn't have so many problems!! :smiley2:)

Foo2, on the other hand, I fear like the ghost of Christmas yet to come. Have to agree with you here ... you should FEAR her!!! She is the Great and All Powerful!!! :smiley20:

Lulubelle
01-23-2009, 21:40
I can handle Lulubelle! Are you kidding? You REALLY are delusional!! Edit: (maybe you should not mention I said that. It'll be just between me and you. 'kay?)

Greetings from Provodenciales. Had to anchor right offshore for a few hours today and managed to spend the entire time in the water with all of the fellows on the boat bringing me cold beer to the dive deck.

And SL thinks he can handle me, does he? That's amusing.

Good luck, SL, you will need it.

L

Splitlip
01-23-2009, 21:51
:smiley31:

I can handle Lulubelle! Are you kidding? You REALLY are delusional!! Edit: (maybe you should not mention I said that. It'll be just between me and you. 'kay?)

Greetings from Provodenciales. Had to anchor right offshore for a few hours today and managed to spend the entire time in the water with all of the fellows on the boat bringing me cold beer to the dive deck.

L

:smiley32: Hello. :smiley31:

How is the trip? (aside from the beer.)

What fins?

Diver Kat
01-23-2009, 22:58
:smiley31:

L

What fins?
She watches .... even from afar!! :smiley36:

And "Hey Lulubelle!! We MISS you!! How the heck is the trip going??":sunsmiley:

RoyN
01-24-2009, 00:30
I'm going to pet this puppy while you people squabble on. :)

http://forum.scubatoys.com/customavatars/avatar146_5.gif

Lulubelle
01-24-2009, 21:34
She watches .... even from afar!! :smiley36:

And "Hey Lulubelle!! We MISS you!! How the heck is the trip going??":sunsmiley:

Aww, Kat, the trip is now OVER and I have just arrived back home in NC. Definitely NOT watching from afar and loved being out of range of all electronic devices. Last night we were moored in the marina and Young Joe the instructor and I were playing with his...pictures...and I logged on to show him this forum which he found quite entertaining.

It is good to be missed, it was a fun trip.

Did SL behave? Dumb question?

What fins?

Hi SL, hope you stayed out of trouble while I was gone. Trip was great. Didn't have a beer until all diving was done and the joy had little to do with the beer itself. It was so very simple and serene to float in the water while a parade of fellows was seeing to my beverage needs without any prompting. Also had coffee brought to my bedside every morning, tomorrow morning I will be very sad as it will not happen.

Did 22 dives, realized that I am a better diver than I knew. Tried the night dives but am not a fan yet. Perhaps I will feel differently when I try a night shore dive rather than boat dive. Didn't help that my new light flooded before it ever got turned on under water. I borrowed a $$$ HID from a guy and didn't care for it, too bright to see what the critters are really up to.

Jury still out on the fins, I really need some narrow boots!

RoyN
01-25-2009, 15:07
An HID to see critters? You'll blind the poor guy there. An LED is good enough. :) I only use HID as to signal divers, but rarely do since I'm all alone and sad underwater. :(

Lulubelle
01-25-2009, 17:28
Roy, my LED light crapped out, the HID was a loaner. I spent the whole dive with it turned into my mid section to drown it out. I don't think I will be needing an HID for the kind of diving I want to do.