PDA

View Full Version : Cozumel -- Jan 9 - Jan 14

Illini_Fan
12-14-2008, 20:00
Hi all,

Son of Illini_Fan and I will heading to Cozumel on Jan 9th. We are staying at Caribe Blue and diving with Blue Angel. Short trip -- departing on Jan 14th.

If anyone other ST members are in Coz during that time, let us know

tom

DevilDiver
12-14-2008, 22:25
Hey Tom,

Sure would be nice, hope you have a great time!!!

Daz
12-14-2008, 23:53
Hiya Tom -

Looks like we'll see you there. My wife Judi and I are also staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel. Current plans have us flying into CUN then taking the bus and ferry over on the 8th. We're planning to relax and shore dive on Friday. Judi got a new wetsuit (from ST) so we're going to do some weight checks from shore before we hit the boats starting Sat. We're planning on diving most days except for one mandatory East side excursion. We'll fly out of CZM on the 17th. jjwdiver (from ScubaBoard) and his wife will also be there then. Haven't met either, but am always up for making new friends. Drop me a PM and we can figure out a time/place for a meet.

unclepooty
12-15-2008, 12:09
Wish we could join you guys. Have fun.

Illini_Fan
12-15-2008, 18:31
Hiya Tom -

Looks like we'll see you there. My wife Judi and I are also staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel. Current plans have us flying into CUN then taking the bus and ferry over on the 8th. We're planning to relax and shore dive on Friday. Judi got a new wetsuit (from ST) so we're going to do some weight checks from shore before we hit the boats starting Sat. We're planning on diving most days except for one mandatory East side excursion. We'll fly out of CZM on the 17th. jjwdiver (from ScubaBoard) and his wife will also be there then. Haven't met either, but am always up for making new friends. Drop me a PM and we can figure out a time/place for a meet.

Excellent -- we plan on doing shore diving on Friday and then will be on the boat Saturday morning. I haven't schedule any afternoon or night dives, but plan on doing those each day. I'll send a PM in a couple of minutes.

Illini_Fan
12-15-2008, 18:41
Hey Tom,

Sure would be nice, hope you have a great time!!!

Wish we could join you guys. Have fun.

Thanks -- I'm looking forward to it

Hawaii Wade
01-05-2009, 03:53
Leave on the 8th home on the 12th. Big Joe wouldnt let me have any more days off from ST