PDA

View Full Version : Aeris Elite T3 Life time Dive # question

Live2Dive Skate2Live
08-09-2007, 23:30
I own the Aeris Elite T3 dive computer and I really like it, but I have one little pet peeve. When I view the dive log on my pc, the "Life Time Dive #" reflects only the number of dives I've logged with this particular computer. Is there any way that I can change that to reflect the actual number of dives I've logged? I know that it's not that big of a deal, but it would definitely make it a little easier when I'm going back and forth between the log book on the PC and my paper diver's log book to update my dive info. I looked in the manual and I don't see a thing. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Aeris Elite T3 Dive Computer - Hoseless Air Integrated, Computers: Nitrox, Aeris, Aeris Elite T3 Dive Computer - Hoseless Air Integrated (http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=Aeris_Elite_T3_Dive_Computer )

Oceanicdb
08-19-2007, 09:54
I own the Aeris Elite T3 dive computer and I really like it, but I have one little pet peeve. When I view the dive log on my pc, the "Life Time Dive #" reflects only the number of dives I've logged with this particular computer. Is there any way that I can change that to reflect the actual number of dives I've logged? I know that it's not that big of a deal, but it would definitely make it a little easier when I'm going back and forth between the log book on the PC and my paper diver's log book to update my dive info. I looked in the manual and I don't see a thing. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi Live2,

Interesting question. I don't think we have a way of inputting additional logged dives or additional logged dives numbers into the Elite T3 log but let me ask the software guru's at Pelagic tomorrow and get back with you. It would be nice to physically input one's previous dives and available dive information into the T3 dive log.

Darryl

JugglingMonkeys
08-19-2007, 10:34
this would be a great addition if it's not already available...

Nancy Lynn
06-09-2008, 21:58
I'm reviving this question since I have the same question, and I don't see that it was answered.

I have 44 dives, but my new electronic log only shows 15 I would prefer to have my log reflect all of my dives. Any update?

Aeris Elite T3 Dive Computer - Hoseless Air Integrated, Computers: Nitrox, Aeris, Aeris Elite T3 Dive Computer - Hoseless Air Integrated (http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=Aeris_Elite_T3_Dive_Computer )

Martin2
06-13-2008, 15:26
[quote=Oceanicdb;28597I don't think we have a way of inputting additional logged dives or additional logged dives numbers into the Elite T3 log but let me ask the software guru's at Pelagic tomorrow and get back with you. It would be nice to physically input one's previous dives and available dive information into the T3 dive log.
Darryl[/quote]

This would be fabulous if it is possible.

Empacher
07-15-2008, 21:36
has anyone found an answer to this? I've been looking

freeski4ever
07-15-2008, 22:25
Yeah, i'd like to know an answer to this as well please.

Live2Dive Skate2Live
08-31-2008, 22:27
I just downloaded the newest USB interface from the Aeris website and the new interface has a solution for this problem. At the bottom of the "Personal Information" sub-section of configuration, there is now a "Beginning Lifetime Dive Number" box where you can adjust accordingly.

But now I have a new problem, I just got back from a trip to Coco Island, Costa Rica, and I made 27 dives during the trip. The probelm is that when I try to download the dives from the dive computer to USB Interface on my laptop only the last 10 dives get downloaded. Not quite sure why this is happening. I'm going to call Aeris on Tuesday to see if they can help me out.

After all of this, I still LOVE my Elite T3!

Empacher
04-28-2009, 22:21
Does anyone know if there is an update to this software in the works? The aeris stuff is pretty antiquated!

cummings66
04-29-2009, 17:57
Probably is. The VT3 software has a beta out of it that's pretty slick. I'd bet there is a chance it'll work on the T3.

TommyB
04-29-2009, 20:15
Does anyone know if there is an update to this software in the works? The aeris stuff is pretty antiquated!

Some reason they update the oceanic and not the aeris software. Same Computer, Same Company. Yet they are way behind on the Aeris Updates.

I've talked to Aeris about this a couple time, and keep getting promise after promise on updates / beta's, yet nothing new.
Maybe one day????

Prolly going to trash this Elite T-3 an go with something else anyway. Like a Liquid Vision X1

cummings66
04-30-2009, 06:50
Have you tried the beta? Just curious if you have? This is for example the beta released at the end of March of this year. It's the 2.2.5 core, same as what we have with the VT3.

http://www.DiveAERIS.com/software/AC...2609_Setup.zip (http://www.diveaeris.com/software/ACI_2.2.2_032609_Setup.zip)

TommyB
04-30-2009, 07:40
Where did you find the software? Tech Support?

All I see listed is
Version 2.2.0 (Full)
Posted 6/16/08

cummings66
04-30-2009, 09:22
I'm at work but I think Doug Krouse is the guy who posted the link and said it was the same core. I can't use it since I have a vt3 but it takes me to an immediate download without telling you anything about it. I know he said it was the same thing however.

cummings66
04-30-2009, 16:29
If it's like their Oceanic software you need to uninstall the current stuff or it will still act as if it's the old version. Some kind of installer bug from what I understand.