PDA

View Full Version : Hollis 4mm Kevlar Glove

Drewskey
12-18-2008, 16:19
Hollis 4mm Kevlar Glove reviews and discounts, Hollis (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=HollisKevlerGlove)

Larry,

Unless this is a new, special, super-duper awesome glove, then I am afraid that this part of the item's description is incorrect.

"
Machine washable for ease of cleaning
Lined side pockets to keep hands warm on cold surface intervals
Neoprene stretch panel in crotch to allow for more freedom of leg movement
Soft and close-cut neck for comfort and to avoid neck seal interference
Vents on arms to prevent air restrictions while trying to vent a drysuit
Zippered left chest pocket
"

CWSWine
12-18-2008, 16:34
Mach V Wing descriptions says;
"This has been achieved by eliminating the cam strap slots which allow the wing to be only 33cm wide when fully inflated."
The wing does in fact have cam slots - at least the one I got a couple of weeks ago has them

Here is another one:

The Dive Rite Thigh pocket says.
"an internal divider to separate slates and tables from other items, and side grommets to run a shock cord or surgical tubing through to clip line arrows, markers, or hardware to"

The only grommets are in the bottom of pocket and there no divider in inside the pocket that I received last week.

ScubaToys Larry
12-18-2008, 17:10
Hollis 4mm Kevlar Glove reviews and discounts, Hollis (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=HollisKevlerGlove)

Larry,

Unless this is a new, special, super-duper awesome glove, then I am afraid that this part of the item's description is incorrect.

"
Machine washable for ease of cleaning
Lined side pockets to keep hands warm on cold surface intervals
Neoprene stretch panel in crotch to allow for more freedom of leg movement
Soft and close-cut neck for comfort and to avoid neck seal interference
Vents on arms to prevent air restrictions while trying to vent a drysuit
Zippered left chest pocket
"

Fine... I've just changed it... now none of the people who order these gloves will get a stretch panel in the crotch... happy! :smiley36: