PDA

View Full Version : I don't eat breakfast very often, but

Doug B
12-19-2008, 22:19
I like eating home made biscuits and gravy on a saturday morning.

mmmmmmmm.....yum.

Mark&Heidi
12-19-2008, 23:08
pork chops and eggs with a side of biscuits and gravy.

Daz
12-20-2008, 00:09
Scrambled eggs with finely chopped spicy spam.

Don't knock 'til you've tried it.

Lulubelle
12-20-2008, 01:01
Room service, but I only have that when I am on the road. Something about a man bringing me my coffee I think.

neugierig
12-20-2008, 02:38
bacon eggs toast and coffee

breakfast of champions

dallasdivergirl
12-20-2008, 06:46
eggs benedicts with home fries and fresh fruit.

I agree with Lulubelle on the breakfast delivery.....

Crimediver
12-20-2008, 07:25
7-11 breakfast bite and a Super Big Gulp of diet coke. (It is like an MRE for cops that don't eat donuts)

Empacher
12-20-2008, 07:49
NY bagels with cream cheese

DON
12-20-2008, 09:11
Cup of hot coffee

Lulubelle
12-20-2008, 09:21

Yeah, Dallas, what's up with the lack of breakfast delivery in our lives? I don't even care if there is food with mine. I have always said that I will marry the guy that brings me coffee in bed more than once. All of them will do it once.

I lived with my Mom for a while when I will ill. I had my own phone put in so that she would not be inconvenienced with messages from my friends and such. Day 1 I called and asked if this place had room service coffee. She thought it was cute, brought it to me, sat on the edge of the bed, and rubbed my head. ONCE< even my MOM!

Bert
12-20-2008, 10:14
You all made me hungry I got breakfeast today,, 3 eggs overeasy, ham,bacon,sausage hashbrowns and wheat toast. ordered form local greasyspoon

mocepts
12-20-2008, 10:18
Mmmmmm, Christmas cookies.

surfsidedav
12-20-2008, 14:25
It's too late for breakfast today, but tomorrow a big bowl of cheese grits with bacon and eggs sounds like a winner.

Empacher
12-20-2008, 14:44
egg white omelette with turkey and avacado..

chicken
12-20-2008, 15:01
A nice chili omelette is good before diving.

Aquatrax
12-20-2008, 15:23
chili dog and single malt scotch

Splitlip
12-20-2008, 16:40
Minced crawfish and grits. Grits and grunts a close second.

(any Conchs out there?)

Lulubelle. How do you take your coffee.:)

Lulubelle
12-20-2008, 16:52

Strong, with milk, not cream.

Splitlip
12-20-2008, 21:05
No sugar?

Splitlip
12-20-2008, 21:10
You all made me hungry I got breakfeast today,, 3 eggs overeasy, ham,bacon,sausage hashbrowns and wheat toast. ordered form local greasyspoon

Yaa can rub that on your chest. It might make it to the heart faster. The techology is called Microporation I think.:smiley36:

Lulubelle
12-20-2008, 21:18
No sugar?

I'm sweet enough already.

Splitlip
12-20-2008, 22:44
I think most of your fans already knew that. :)

dallasdivergirl
12-21-2008, 06:32

Yeah, Dallas, what's up with the lack of breakfast delivery in our lives? I don't even care if there is food with mine. I have always said that I will marry the guy that brings me coffee in bed more than once. All of them will do it once.

I lived with my Mom for a while when I will ill. I had my own phone put in so that she would not be inconvenienced with messages from my friends and such. Day 1 I called and asked if this place had room service coffee. She thought it was cute, brought it to me, sat on the edge of the bed, and rubbed my head. ONCE< even my MOM!

I did find him & I am not telling where!

oh, coffee must come with sugar...and milk. sort of blonde. I just use coffee as a vehicle for calories and caffeine.

remind me not to be your buddy or in the same body of water as you

I would assume that this would be non-diving days breakfast?:smilie40:

chicken
12-21-2008, 08:15
Why wouldn't you want to dive with me? A little anchovie pizza the night before and the chili omelette the morning of keeps the digestive system active and the sharks away!

Lulubelle
12-21-2008, 08:22

oh, coffee must come with sugar...and milk. sort of blonde. I just use coffee as a vehicle for calories and caffeine.

Dallas, I call foul! If you found a coffee delivery man for your life, girl code says you MUST share your sources.

Mark&Heidi
12-21-2008, 09:58
My wife Heidi found a delivery guy. She gave birth to him 10 years ago. Her fav breakfazst is Migas and Papas with coffee. mild roast with room for 1/2 &1/2

Lulubelle
12-21-2008, 12:34
My wife Heidi found a delivery guy. She gave birth to him 10 years ago. Her fav breakfazst is Migas and Papas with coffee. mild roast with room for 1/2 &1/2

Aww, now that's sweet. Some day he will make a lady (assuming) a very good mate.

Black-Gorrilla
12-21-2008, 14:13
all that breakfast posted sounds pretty good... but i got a plan to follow now...
so 430 protein shake, followed by N.O. Explode... off to the gym...
775-8 (whenever i get back really) 4 eggs, 1 yoke only. White bread (gets the insulin going) and a few glasses of water to wash it all down. last part of breakfast is another shake...
Water, Protein, Peanut butter, Oats and ice. (1130 or so)

So i get to read about all the good stuff but not eat it.

Italianprincess
12-21-2008, 14:27
My Baby makes an awesomefried egg sandwhich! Add a cup of coffee to that order and.....mmmmmmmmmm!!

dallasdivergirl
12-21-2008, 15:33

Dallas, I call foul! If you found a coffee delivery man for your life, girl code says you MUST share your sources.

I thought you knew this (http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/8709-husband-store.html#post121395) is where we found all of the good guys, you just have to figure out which floor. :smilie39:

Lulubelle
12-21-2008, 15:52
I thought you knew this (http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/8709-husband-store.html#post121395) is where we found all of the good guys, you just have to figure out which floor. :smilie39:

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39: :smilie39::smilie39:

Aquatrax
12-21-2008, 15:59

Oh, Diving days breakfast is 1 apple, 1 banana and a cup of coffee, the chili dog and scotch is only during the work week

Splitlip
12-21-2008, 16:02
Who's talking diving. This is the man laws forum.

Italianprincess
12-21-2008, 17:51
Ah Aquatrax, I found one of those great guys too! Even when I have to be up at 5AM and he doesn't...he's surprised me with coffee more than once!

Lulubelle
01-04-2009, 07:46

Strong, with milk, not cream.

In bed...awake...for 45 minutes wishing the coffee would arrive. I'm giving up now and will make my way down the steep stairs in my stupor to make my own.

Dallas, please find me a coffee deliverer.

IrishSquid
01-04-2009, 10:42
On Saturday; Tennessee Hash:
1 medium baked potato cubed
1/4 diced onion
1/4 cup crisp fried spam
1 diced jalapeno or habanero
4 eggs
Scramble all in large skillet, top with shredded sharp cheddar. Chase with strong black coffee. Serves 2 or me if really hungry.
(edit: Add whole wheat toast if you're health concious.)

Italianprincess
01-04-2009, 10:53
Eggs benedict and coffe is my favorite, but as Lulubelle says, if a man's gonna bring me something....it doesn't matter! I LOVE to be pampered!!

scubAfr33k
01-04-2009, 11:40
Two words:

Cold Pizza

:lsvader:

MConnelly2
01-04-2009, 19:28
On duty, it's 2 eggs over easy with cheese and sausage on a biscuit, with SOS on the side. A cup of leftover midwatch coffee while I wait for the fresh pot to be ready.

THAT is a breakfast. At home, it's usually one cup of coffee (whatever I have around for the Keurig - lately I've taken a liking to the Emeril's Big Easy Blend), and either waffles or Mickey Mouse pancakes, whichever my 2 year old wants - with REAL maple syrup, none of that fake crap. Only Maine medium amber pure maple syrup (much better than Vermont). Then usually a second cup of coffee after I get little man fed and dressed.

hychang
01-04-2009, 21:03
Saturday's I'll make either home made buttermilk (whole buttermilk that is) waffles or pancakes along with sausage or bacon (whatever we have in the fridge) juice for the boys and of course coffee for the wife and me. Wife has to come downstairs to get her breakfast and coffee.

BuzzF117
01-19-2009, 10:24

If I thought it would help here at home I'd deliver coffee and offer a footrub but nothing helps so I just do my own thing...

emt
01-20-2009, 21:26
Espresso ground coffee put in drip coffee maker for a nice rich cup of coffee, add equal & stir. After the second cup of coffee, 3 eggs scrambled, cheese added if available,with sausage links or bacon. Repeat above at dinner or suppertime, eggs are good all day as is coffee. End with the last cup of coffee at 7pm by that time I've consumed 6 to 8 cups and made it thru the day.
If diving that day I enjoy only the breakfast & 2 cups of coffee and then switch to Pseudoephedrine, water, and a can of campbells chunky soup while on the boat.

FishFood
01-20-2009, 22:22
Waffle House.

I win. Ya'll may go home now.

7thcanuck
02-20-2009, 01:52
I'm hooked on vector cereals, i think it's all vitamins :)