PDA

View Full Version : All right, more divers!

highdesert
07-09-2007, 21:33
Greetings follks, and everybody at Scuba Toys, the best big little dive shop what am.Some dive forums online have limped along with no traffic; I don't believe that'll happen here, since ST is kind of a cult, don't ya know.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>My wife and I are 3 years into diving, at about 85 dives, all Caribbean basin, and heading off to Wakatobi for thebig 25th anniversary blowout in October. Got back from the ReefHouse in Roatan just a month ago.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Next job ... start the list for all those "gotta have" dive items for the big trip! Don't you just love how you can always justify another dive purchase?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Happy diving, andwe'll see you all in another thread! </DIV>

imported_Stingray
07-09-2007, 21:35
Funny the differences betweengotta haveand want.Gotta have morescuba gear... want food and shelter.

Wolfie2012
07-09-2007, 21:38
<DIV>Next job ... start the list for all those "gotta have" dive items for the big trip! Don't you just love how you can always justify another dive purchase?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Yeah, I've had to add a special section of my budget for new equipment whenever I'm planning a vacation anywhere near water!</DIV>

Mycroft
11-24-2007, 21:22
Just jumping in here to say hi. Doing a caribean cruise in Jan, and then San Diego and a dive on the Yukon in March. Back to Florida diving the rest of the year.

RoadRacer1978
11-25-2007, 07:35
Hello and welcome to the board. Congrats on the big 25. That is quite and accomplishment.

jpjanke
11-26-2007, 07:28
Welcome and many years of diving to you!