PDA

View Full Version : ST E-mail list

namabiru
08-19-2007, 14:11
I feel kind of bad for posting this here, as it's not one of those things to really complain about, but I'll give it a try anyway.

I've tried to sign up for the ST e-mail list a few times, and perhaps it's just that the ST e-mail list isn't so active, but then again it seems a bit odd that in the 2 or 3 months since I first signed up, I've never received an e-mail with news/specials/etc.

I just tried again with my e-mail address, and I got a message saying my e-mail is already registered.

So is it such that the e-mail list isn't used much? I've checked my spam folder, and would add the e-mail address to my filter so that I'm sure to get things, but I don't know the e-mail address.

Can someone enlighten me, by chance?

Much obliged!

ScubaToys Larry
08-19-2007, 14:19
We don't do a lot of emails... that always irritated me! We did send one about 3 weeks ago, talking about our board and the magazine subscription that we give free to anyone who has purchased $50 in stuff from us... just for the asking...

We should send another in about a week - but we like to keep it to about 1 a month or so.

creggur
08-19-2007, 14:42
Say, uhhhh, I've spent about 60 times that, who do I need to ask about a subscription??:smiley2:

ScubaToys Larry
08-19-2007, 14:44
Say, uhhhh, I've spent about 60 times that, who do I need to ask about a subscription??:smiley2:

Joe... Just email your info to info@scubatoys.com with name, address, etc and say "Joe dammit! Where's my Scuba Diving Subscription!!!"

Or PM him... either works!

creggur
08-19-2007, 14:50
Cool, thanks Larry, and I will word the email exactly that way....:smiley36:

namabiru
08-19-2007, 18:03
Yeah, for whatever reason, I didn't receive that e-mail about the subscription.

I am sure my e-mail address has been registered, but I will PM you to find out. Although I'm going abroad soon, I still enjoy reading the digests.