PDA

View Full Version : Perth Dive buddies wanted.

Hoffy
01-04-2009, 03:00
Hi there, Ive just got back into diving after a 20 year break, I have over 500 hrs of air time and now that I have a new boat { 3.9 mtr deep v 15 Merc 4 stk } I want to do some diving again, I have plenty of free time and can travel basically anywhere, the boat has radio, sounder, sat nav, all safety gear, I have a skippers ticket just need some friends to take to the water with, I'm in my 50s so it's relaxed diving, will be setting up a hookah system as well, right now I'm just free diving and getting fit again, if your interested you can phone me on 0488698576, weekdays is the best time to dive as theres bugger all people out so the boat ramps are not chocka block, I like photography and looking for new species, not into spearfishing but crays and crabs or a feed of mussels is definitely a go, garden island is a favourite dive and the busselton jetty as well.

PlatypusMan
01-04-2009, 21:32
How about Rottnest? Any chance of diving there?

PPM

oddbod
01-04-2009, 21:57
Try DiveOz, www.diveoz.com.au - The Biggest Site for Australian Scuba Diving Info (http://www.diveoz.com.au) :smiley20:

Hoffy
01-04-2009, 23:03
Yeah rotto if the weather is like today, we went for a spin to Carnac but the vis was crap, only prob with rotto is it's strictly an overnighter as the sea breeze is a killer Have nearly perished twice due to HELL seas so these days I'm REAL careful, by the way that was on other peoples boats not mine that we came to grief, as I said I'm way more careful and DON"T take risks.....

mariav
04-04-2009, 11:48
Hi Hoffy, we are looking for someone to dive with in Perth as well, weekdays, daytime. Just sent you a message.