PDA

View Full Version : ScubaToys is awesome!

superkingkong
08-19-2007, 20:17
In May, bought a regulator set from them.. Oceanice Delta 4 and few other stuff, and boy, they answered all my doubts and gave me a good deal. The whole transaction was done in less than 15 mins.. and i was satisfied. :smiley32:

A week+, my toys arrived, was happy with everything. They set everything up for me, and gave me a free ST bag :smiley20:

and BTW, i noticed that a few particles of sand was on the reg.. is ST sandy or was that reg used? :knegg: ... no biggy :)

Xspect
08-19-2007, 22:30
they are awesome. I hope that they dont start franchising out and forget about service

superkingkong
08-20-2007, 00:12
yeah... i'm sure they will not :smiley2:

well, like any other food business... when the business grows, the food will be lacking of quality :P

greyzen
08-20-2007, 16:33
I'm beginning to feel my trusty ol LDS is not as trusty or cool as I once thought they were. I'm now reading scubatoys.com for my new BCD/reg purchase...

It is kind of sad when you are treated more as a person through a forum than in a face-to-face visit

ScubaToys Larry
08-20-2007, 17:11
We do have a counter where we hook up regs and check them out, that's where we got the numbers for your IP, Crack pressure etc... but we'd never sell a used reg as new. Perhaps a bit of sand from someones else's we were checking before yours got on there... It is a carpeted counter - and sand does get on it now and then...

Or depending which guy assembled it... maybe real bad dandruff? :smilie39:

Serously though, if you are worried about if for any reason - let me know, and I'll get it replaced for you.

superkingkong
08-20-2007, 20:36
We do have a counter where we hook up regs and check them out, that's where we got the numbers for your IP, Crack pressure etc... but we'd never sell a used reg as new. Perhaps a bit of sand from someones else's we were checking before yours got on there... It is a carpeted counter - and sand does get on it now and then...

Or depending which guy assembled it... maybe real bad dandruff? :smilie39:

Serously though, if you are worried about if for any reason - let me know, and I'll get it replaced for you.

:smiley4:

this is what i called "best customer service" :)

Thanks Larry, it's not a big deal :) other than the sand, the reg looks new. no worries :)