PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle ranger Zipper points....

Mtrewyn
01-07-2009, 18:39
I bought the Zipper things for my ranger and put them on, and thought I had them on right, it was the only way I could get them on, that I could figure out.

For Christmas I bought myself a new Ranger LTD, I plan on selling my other one by the way, the Zipper attachment points are in a different place.

On the ranger I've got the zippers, as I have the BC on, behind the bladder.

On the LTD the zippers, as I have the BC on, are in front of the bladder.

Do I have them in the right place on the "ranger", or did I install them wrong? I did not use them, so I really don't know if they are right or not.

If am going to sell it I want to have them on right, any help would be great..

diversteve
01-07-2009, 23:52
On the LTD the zippers, as I have the BC on, are in front of the bladder.Correct.

The zippers on the LTD are on the "inside" of the wing, closest to your sides. The bottom of the zipper is on the same side of the bladder and about 2" away from the pull dumps.

If you "clip" the Zeagle flaps attached to the wing together you shouldn't see the zippers at all unless you have something big mounted there.

ScottZeagle
01-08-2009, 10:44
The add on zipper mounts have to set further back, since they aren't sewn on.

Mtrewyn
01-08-2009, 18:12
So on the "add on" zippers, they are "behind" the bladder? Like I said, I did not have the occasion to use them so I don't know if they are right, but that seems to be where they had to be.

Thanks for your help!!

ScottZeagle
01-09-2009, 07:55
No, they are in the same basic location, just further back.

They should be between the bladder and the vest section of the BC - NOT between the bladder and the tank bands.

Does that make more sense?

Mtrewyn
01-09-2009, 18:23
No, they are in the same basic location, just further back.

They should be between the bladder and the vest section of the BC - NOT between the bladder and the tank bands.

Does that make more sense?

Yes that makes sence, I'll look and move them to the right place.