PDA

View Full Version : Not getting any thread notification

superkingkong
08-19-2007, 20:25
Hi,

I have done some posting but not getting any notification of updates. When i'm about to post, i made sure that i've selected the "Instank Email Notification". but till now, i'm not getting anything. is there anything wrong with my profile?

thanks.

ScubaToys Larry
08-19-2007, 21:53
It sure looks like everything is alright... any chance a spam filter at your ISP grabbing them??

Centerius
08-19-2007, 21:59
For some reason when I e-mailed Scubatoys through my university account they never received it. They also tried to e-mail me my shipping info on my first order and it never got to me. I had one of the guys send an e-mail to me while I was on the phone -- nothing. I had to have them send it to my hotmail account for it to work. Quite odd how they can't receive e-mails from me, nor send them to me. Have you ever gotten e-mails from Scubatoys? Just wondering if you have the same problem I did.

superkingkong
08-20-2007, 00:33
hey larry,

thanks for the quick responce :)
well, earlier i really didn't get anything on the notification.

so, i went to my User Control Panel, under options, and i set the "instant email notification" to be defaulted (so that i don't need to select the "instant notification" option everytime i post).

after that i tried to "re-subscibe" to all my threads, and walla! i'm getting all the notification now :)

seemed strange... but anyway, it works now :)

Hey Centerius,

i did get replies whenever i send email to info@scubatoys.com

probably, as Larry said, is it your spam filter?

ScubaToys Larry
08-21-2007, 17:09
Yea... spam filters are getting tougher and tougher... Just make sure you allow from scubatoys.com

Some come from forumadmin@scubatoys.com some from larry@scubatoys.com some from info, joe, or ricky... just depends on what you are looking for and who is responding.

superkingkong
08-21-2007, 17:31
read from some places, to enable them, just add those email addresses that Larry mentioned to your address book. That will do the job.