PDA

View Full Version : In cancun want to dive Cozumel

RyanHrap
01-10-2009, 10:43
I will be in Cancun from June 13-20th and i want to know where the best place to dive Cozumel is at. And also how is the best way to get there.

Italianprincess
01-10-2009, 10:49
There's a ferry that takes you to Cozumel, I think it's like $12 round trip. There are MANY reefs there, depending on your skill and what you want to see. I used Dive Paradise and the DM's were excellent at chosing the dives according to our skill levels and preferences.

chicken
01-10-2009, 12:45
I have been going to Cancun every year since 1996 and use a shop called Solo Buceo (only diving). The service and price is great. They also offer Cozemel trips in addition to almost anyhting else available on the Yucatan including Cenotes.

certification courses scuba diving in cancun,open water,scuba diver,rescue diver,divemaster,PADI (http://www.solobuceo.com/padicert.html)

dannybot
01-10-2009, 14:16
Most of the ops in Cancun offer a Cozumel trip, they will pick you up at your hotel. It looks all inclusive, if you want worry free, but I think you may pay a premium for this service. It is also an all day adventure.

RyanHrap
01-15-2009, 14:36
alright, thank you. we dove with "only diving" once and we were happy with them.

lund0485
01-15-2009, 14:55
To get to Cozumel from Cancun you can take a collectivo (van taxi) or the public bus to playa del carmen (6USD). Then take the high speed ferry across to Cozumel (12USD). There may be a ferry that goes from Cancun to Cozumel direct, but I've never taken that and dont have information on it. My favorite dive operations can be found at www.bluebubble.com