PDA

View Full Version : just say hi

DivingsInMyBlood
08-19-2007, 21:34
Dont know if i started this in the right area (feel free to move if i screwed up). I'm seeing alot of new people joining this board and im not seeing alot of the members welcoming them. I know you dont get your posts counted for saying hi and all but come on people lets give them a warm welcome. It feels good to get a hi or a welcome. :smiley2:

deepdiver47
08-20-2007, 07:20
well....more of us would say hi to you but you are from canada!!!

Only kidding, welcome!

Vercingetorix
08-20-2007, 09:18
Check this sub-forum to say Hi (http://forum.scubatoys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6) and where new members are welcomed. DisneyMom is the unofficial greeter.

greyzen
09-05-2007, 14:42
ok so i just joined up and someone gave me the link to this horrible thread that my mommy dearest started and I am super embarressed and hopefully yall dont have the wrong idea of me before you even know me.. yes I am a slob.. but a recovering one.. im not a little girl i am 20 years old and still a slob. but it is a slow recovery process. anyways dont let them give you the wrong idea of me.. im awesome.. just ask! lol byeee

and so modest:smiley36:

Charles R
09-05-2007, 14:44
Dont know if i started this in the right area (feel free to move if i screwed up). I'm seeing alot of new people joining this board and im not seeing alot of the members welcoming them. I know you dont get your posts counted for saying hi and all but come on people lets give them a warm welcome. It feels good to get a hi or a welcome. :smiley2:
Hello and welcome!