PDA

View Full Version : Mermet 1-31

skdvr
01-15-2009, 07:14
Just as a FYI Mermet will be open on the 31st of Jan and the 1st of Feb if anyone is interested in getting a few dives in. They do not normally open until Feb, but there is a group from the Midwestdive.com board going down and Glen is going to open up. Actually I think they are going to be open on Fri too. I am going down there just for the day on Sat. If anyone else wants to head down, I am sure we will have the quarry pretty much to our selves....

Phil

skdvr
01-15-2009, 19:12
No body wants to go to Mermet? Comeon and get out the thick undies and come out and play...

Phil

jawisa1
01-16-2009, 07:53
I might be available that weekend. I will know for sure next week.

skdvr
01-16-2009, 08:36
Let me know bro, I have one person riding with me already and I can at least take 3, possibly 4 divers. I am trying to talk Bill into going, but I cannot get him to commit....

Phil

skdvr
01-29-2009, 19:25
Mermet as of today is still without power but we are all still going down there.... There will be a multitude of different divers there from the Midwest, so come on out and have some fun while the vis is still great there... There will be divers from Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, and probably a few others that I am not sure about... There will be several divers with different types of rebreathers if you have any interest in these it would be a good time to see several different types up close and personal...

Hope to see you there...

Phil