PDA

View Full Version : A Woman Should Be...

Vercingetorix
01-18-2009, 09:59
"A woman should be a lady in the parlor, a gourmet in the kitchen and a harlet in the bedroom"
-- Ferrell Sam

Discuss among yourselves.

//please note, this is NOT my quote. I merely bring it here for discussion. Were it mine, I would add, "and carry the dive gear to the entrance point". But, it's not my quote, so I'll add nothing.

//there is another thread elsewhere about what a Man should be. <LOL>

gNats
01-18-2009, 10:11
Agreed.

Next topic?

Splitlip
01-18-2009, 10:38
Agreed.

Next topic?

:smiley36:

No comeback Rick?

Bet you did not see that coming.

chicken
01-18-2009, 11:00
This is pure fantasy...refer to the other thread about how to make women happy http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/20025-how-make-woman-man-happy.html that is closer to the truth.

Vercingetorix
01-18-2009, 12:06
Agreed.

Next topic?

No comeback Rick?

Bet you did not see that coming.I've been at church to pray your misbegotten souls.

And, you're right, I didn't expect capitulation and subservience so soon. <LOL>

gNats
01-18-2009, 14:25
Agreed.

Next topic?

No comeback Rick?

Bet you did not see that coming.I've been at church to pray your misbegotten souls.

And, you're right, I didn't expect capitulation and subservience so soon. <LOL>

No subservience here. I just agree that how a woman behaves in one room of the house is probably (and maybe should be) different than how she behaves in another room of the house.

gNats
01-18-2009, 15:07
A woman needs only 4 animals in her life

A mink on her back
A jaguar in her garage
A tiger in her bed
and
A jackass to pay for it all

:smilie40:

Diver Kat
01-18-2009, 15:21

A mink on her back
A jaguar in her garage
A tiger in her bed
and

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

(It's a bit hot in TX for the mink, but I'm okay with the other three!!:smiley2:)

hychang
01-18-2009, 23:00
I guess I'm 1 for 4 on this list. I know which "one" my wife would tell that I am... and it's not the one a man would be described as:smilie39::smilie39:

A mink on her back
A jaguar in her garage
A tiger in her bed
and

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

(It's a bit hot in TX for the mink, but I'm okay with the other three!!:smiley2:)

BuzzF117
01-19-2009, 07:44
"A woman should be a lady in the parlor, a gourmet in the kitchen and a harlet in the bedroom"
-- Ferrell Sam

Discuss among yourselves.

//please note, this is NOT my quote. I merely bring it here for discussion. Were it mine, I would add, "and carry the dive gear to the entrance point". But, it's not my quote, so I'll add nothing.

//there is another thread elsewhere about what a Man should be. <LOL>

Gee, if it were only that easy.

Skred
01-19-2009, 08:59

A mink on her back
A jaguar in her garage
A tiger in her bed
and

Since items 1 thru 3 are dependent upon number 4, you're saying that the #1 criteria women are out there looking for is a jackass with a hefty bank account? That explains a lot...:smiley36:

gNats
01-19-2009, 10:02

A mink on her back
A jaguar in her garage
A tiger in her bed
and

Since items 1 thru 3 are dependent upon number 4, you're saying that the #1 criteria women are out there looking for is a jackass with a hefty bank account? That explains a lot...:smiley36:

LOL - glad to see you have a sense of humor over that. It's all in fun. :smiley2: