PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT Scuba Pro Twin Jet Pro Fin!!

NitroWill
08-20-2007, 12:08
Hey Everyone,

Im looking for ONE (or two if youw ant to sell cheap/trade one) Scuba Pro Twin Jet Fin!

Two Conditions:
Size needs to be X-Large
Color needs to be anything BUT Black - Prefer blue or yellow!!

I know this might be a bit of a stretch, but I have faith in this forum :smiley20:

Thanks!

ScubaToys Larry
08-20-2007, 12:12
Hey nitrowill... have you ever tried those? We used to sell them, and side by side with the apollo... in all honesty - we didn't sell them. We stocked them. If you think you would like twin jets - seriously - dive a pair compared to the apollo splits before you drop the coin on them.

NitroWill
08-20-2007, 12:13
Hey nitrowill... have you ever tried those? We used to sell them, and side by side with the apollo... in all honesty - we didn't sell them. We stocked them. If you think you would like twin jets - seriously - dive a pair compared to the apollo splits before you drop the coin on them.

Ive been diving with my Twin Jets for MANY MANY years now and I LOVE them! I already have them (bought them years ago) I just am looking for two opposing colored fins :smiley20:

NitroWill
08-21-2007, 09:53
Noone? :(

ScubaToys Larry
08-21-2007, 10:19
Aren't you worried with 2 different colors you'll swim in circles??

NitroWill
08-21-2007, 10:22
Aren't you worried with 2 different colors you'll swim in circles??

:smiley21:

torrey
08-21-2007, 11:08
He'll be swimming in circles...the elite social circles. Trying to make diving fashionable? How about a nice neoprene scarf to go with it? ;)

Actually, I think I'm on to something! :phone_call:

rubberduck
08-21-2007, 11:18
I tried both the twin jets and Apollo's and ended up purchasing the Apollo's.

The jets seemed more flexable to me and easier then the Apollos to kick but I liked the Apollo's because they provided more thrust/control and still much easier to kick then blades.

Don't get me wrong I liked the jets, they were the 1st split I tried and I couldn't believe the differance over blades after a few kicks.

Which ever way you go get the spring straps, they are well worth it.

SHAGGY
08-21-2007, 11:31
Hey Everyone,

Im looking for ONE (or two if youw ant to sell cheap/trade one) Scuba Pro Twin Jet Fin!

Two Conditions:
Size needs to be X-Large
Color needs to be anything BUT Black - Prefer blue or yellow!!

I know this might be a bit of a stretch, but I have faith in this forum :smiley20:

Thanks!

I assume that you know that ScubaPro states that the colored versions are made of a much softer compound that the black twin jets? That might give you a strange feeling with a black one and a colored one or then again maybe it wont.