PDA

View Full Version : Go to StoreCam Bath+room Excellent Zoom image @ ScubaToys

emt
01-26-2009, 10:09
I just noticed the store cam & love it. Thanks for sharing, The Bath+room zooms in really nice. I like how you allow us to zoom left, right, up, down, and in & out. I keep looking around the store for the pics, but I only see the henderson people displayed. Not the right pics larry, Where in the store are the pics I am looking for???? Where's Ms Scuba 2008 and the rest of the pics????

P.S. Can't wait to zoom in.

emt
01-26-2009, 10:46
In case you have not used the webcam at top on page click it. when cam appears click the tab next to preset and click where you want to go like Joe's + Cave (read the note above his door about his natural habitat & not to tease the Joe). Zoom in and out with slide bar on left of screen, go right & left with slide bar on bottom of screen, up and down with slide bar on right side of screen.

I bet those pics are in Joe's Cave but can't get a clear visual in there. Let me know if you find a visual of them.

Black-Gorrilla
01-26-2009, 11:33
There is talks of a pool cam one day. They had one but Larry was not content with the quality.

mm2002
01-27-2009, 17:29
There is talks of a pool cam one day. They had one but Larry was not content with the quality.

No comment really. I just think our avatars look good on the same page! :smiley36:

Black-Gorrilla
01-27-2009, 18:35
I will have to agree with you there.

mike_s
01-28-2009, 11:07
No comment really. I just think our avatars look good on the same page! :smiley36:

you should get splitlip to post here....

he's got a model from the same Italian "miss scuba" webpage for his avatar!

mm2002
01-28-2009, 19:04

What? No way! Now that's a coincidence!

Vercingetorix
01-30-2009, 08:19

What? No way! Now that's a coincidence!When I look at the SplitLip, mm2002 and Black_Gorilla's avatars, I get kinda tingly. Is that a bad thing?

//yeah,yeah. I'll regret this posting when they change back to their original, non-Miss-Italian-Scuba-Chick avatars.

mm2002
01-30-2009, 19:11
//yeah,yeah. I'll regret this posting when they change back to their original, non-Miss-Italian-Scuba-Chick avatars.

So who says we're going to change back to the old boring ones? :smilie39:

chicken
01-31-2009, 14:15
I had to after the protests over my banana hammock in the mountains avtar!