PDA

View Full Version : can a deal be had?

chewyjr15
08-20-2007, 18:28
if and when i buy my package from ST i would call them to be properly sized but while i am saving up the neccasary funds i am woundering if i could get a good deal on a steel tank if i purchase it at the same time as my package? Larry maybe you could chime in on this?

thanks,

CHewy

TAH 73
08-21-2007, 07:21
I am sure if you were buying a full package, and wished to include the tank there would be some concessions made. It would be best to call ST directly.
When you buy gear in a package, discounts are given, but different things are usually given different discounts.

3rdEye
08-21-2007, 11:25
most likely.....went i put together mine, they told us the more we buy, the more we save

somewhereinla
08-21-2007, 13:12
Yeah... and the more you save the more you spend...LOL

JahJahwarrior
08-21-2007, 13:39
I just pm'd them prices from other places onthe net and they pretty much matched the price. Then I went to a local store and mentioned it to them and they pretty much matched ST, even though I didn't show any record of the ST price, I just mentioned it. So the guy rang up all the stuff and pulled out books and took off what he had to from various things to arrive at the ST price. I was very surprised, that shop seems almost like a very small version of ST!

But it ruined my ability to order the stuff from ST! :( Oh well, when i have money, Iw ill spend (at ST!)

Xspect
08-21-2007, 17:47
You are very lucky to have a LDS that we work with you that way.

I just pm'd them prices from other places onthe net and they pretty much matched the price. Then I went to a local store and mentioned it to them and they pretty much matched ST, even though I didn't show any record of the ST price, I just mentioned it. So the guy rang up all the stuff and pulled out books and took off what he had to from various things to arrive at the ST price. I was very surprised, that shop seems almost like a very small version of ST!

But it ruined my ability to order the stuff from ST! :( Oh well, when i have money, Iw ill spend (at ST!)