PDA

View Full Version : Ranger LTD Problem

nrembis
02-02-2009, 13:46
I bought a small Ranger LTD from ST a few weeks ago and had them order a medium shoulder panel to fit a small vest, the small supposedly uses a smaller clip on the vest and shoulders, so the shoulders had to be ordered special with the clips to fit a small vest, thats what we got, but turns out the size small bc I have has the larger clips........does anyone else with a size small ranger LTD have the larger clips...

Photo I took below clearly shows the new shoulders with small clips will not work with my small vest section

http://www.cincybidz.com/ranger_ltd.jpg

nrembis
02-02-2009, 13:51
Just to make things clear.... ST did not make a mistake on ordering*(and have already offered to figure out where the problem lies), I got exactly what I was supposed to and what zeagle informed me I had to have ordered to work with my small size vest section.....only it don't for some reason???

MSilvia
02-02-2009, 14:04
That sucks. Good luck with getting it sorted out!

Makes me glad my harness doesn't have "parts".

nrembis
02-02-2009, 14:44
That sucks. Good luck with getting it sorted out!

Makes me glad my harness doesn't have "parts".

Yeah, I know it sucks....what sucks even worse is once my wife figured out that it fit her better she confiscated/inherited it from me, just needed to get the medium shoulders to drop it down a couple inches for her to be a perfect fit since she is 5'10 the small was a tad bit to short...This was my first zeagle bc so I had nothing to base it off of and our local zeagle dealer I wouldnt touch with YOUR 10 foot pole, LOL

ST was out of stock on medium closeouts so that left me out of luck, but I did manage to find a new medium LTD elsewhere and was able to get it for 379.95 so it all worked out except for this tiny shoulder clip issue :(

rustyshakelford
02-02-2009, 15:08
where did you find a medium for 379?

brett

nrembis
02-02-2009, 15:53
where did you find a medium for 379?

brett

Divers direct had one left, they have 599 on theres and everyone else that has them, have them at 399 like ST does, I used the diversdirect pricematching which gave the pricematch plus 10% of diference which was 200 so that subtracted additional 20 bucks....got it for 379.99

:)

Zenagirl
02-02-2009, 18:30
Send a private message to ScottZeagle. If anyone can help you out, he can.

ScottZeagle
02-03-2009, 08:43
Done and dealt with...no worries!!

nrembis
02-03-2009, 08:46
Done and dealt with...no worries!!

Yeah, I just checked my email and Scott is on top of it, greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Nick

nrembis
02-03-2009, 10:06
Issue taken care of and new set of shoulders have been mailed out to me inside and hour from first contact with Scott....couldnt ask for any better customer support than that!

Thanks,
Nick

nrembis
02-06-2009, 13:33
Issue taken care of and new set of shoulders have been mailed out to me inside and hour from first contact with Scott....couldnt ask for any better customer support than that!

Thanks,
Nick

well, I guess the 3rd time will be the charm(I hope), I got the shoulder section from Scott this morning as promised only it was a small, not a medium.

This small size BC with the incorrect clips is being a pain in the ass. Its a small but has the clips of a medium/large on it for some reason??? So I shoulda just bought a medium Shoulder panel in the first place as it woulda had the right clips, but was my first zeagle BC and I didn't know any better. I had to pay way over MSRP for the shoulders since they were of a custom(medium, small clips) style. since it turns out I need a regular set of medium shoulders I feel a little burt on the price....oh well, I guess.

--Nick

Zenagirl
02-06-2009, 16:54
Oh no, so Scott sent you a small shoulder instead of a medium by mistake?? Yikes!

nrembis
02-06-2009, 18:02
Oh no, so Scott sent you a small shoulder instead of a medium by mistake?? Yikes!

Yeah, sucks.....that's how it goes I guess, I packaged the one he sent me plus the one I got from scubatoys that didnt work and mailed them both back to Scott late this afternoon, will have wait and see....I called Zeagle but Scott was out of office.

--Nick

ScottZeagle
02-09-2009, 10:53
I was in Dania Beach at the Blue Wild Expo from Thursday until late last night...sorry!!

I guess I misunderstood what you needed, but we will get it fixed up...no worries!!!