PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist link

namabiru
08-20-2007, 19:59
I love the 'wishlist' feature on ST, as you can find stuff you like and add it to the list so you don't have to go back looking for it again.

However, it would be even cooler if you could go to your wishlist from the home page, kind of like you can on Amazon. What would the logistics be behind adding an icon link where the checkout/repair/Just in links are?

Xspect
08-20-2007, 20:17
Dont forget the ability to email to the wife so she has an idea what I want !!!

namabiru
08-20-2007, 20:20
I do believe you *can* do that already. Have a click around and see.

Jaymeany
08-20-2007, 21:02
Great ideas! I have the same opinion. Its not easy enough for me to spend my money :smiley2: I think you guys should send all of us the boxes but not the products of everything on our wish lists. Therefore we can drool some more. lol :smilie39:

3rdEye
08-25-2007, 15:10
i never even noticed the wish list feature....sometimes i would love to help ST with some of the usability issues on their site.

lucidblue
08-25-2007, 15:54
i never even noticed the wish list feature....sometimes i would love to help ST with some of the usability issues on their site.

The wishlist feature is is really frustrating to use. I was ready to pull my hair out when I was using it a couple months ago.

ST and 3rdEye should barter... web site user experience services for gear/trips! He's really good at UX. :smiley20:

gtjason2000
08-25-2007, 16:40
i wish i could see pictures of the stuff in the wish list and links to the stuff so when i send it to my parents who know nothing about diving could buy it more easily.

FishFood
08-25-2007, 17:17
I dont get it... I havent been sent a single item on my wish list??? I think somethign is broke!

namabiru
08-27-2007, 21:32
Great ideas! I have the same opinion. Its not easy enough for me to spend my money :smiley2: I think you guys should send all of us the boxes but not the products of everything on our wish lists. Therefore we can drool some more. lol :smilie39:

Heh... boxing up empty boxes and spending money to send them to people... :smiley23: