PDA

View Full Version : its being taken over...

chewyjr15
08-20-2007, 20:47
my life that is i can't stop reading about scuba, equipment, and training. I have reached the point of no return i am SUCKED IN!!

Chewy

DivingsInMyBlood
08-20-2007, 21:01
i know what you mean matey a few weeks ago i was the same.

ScubaToys Joe
08-20-2007, 21:05
Now that you are under the scuba hypnosis... ((((you must spend all your money at Scubatoys.com))))

Enjoy the spell!

Joe

my life that is i can't stop reading about scuba, equipment, and training. I have reached the point of no return i am SUCKED IN!!

Chewy

Illini_Fan
08-20-2007, 21:17
Joe that is mean, but very funny.

Let the poor guy have some money for food. If he gets himself enough gear, that will double as his shelter, so he doesn't need to save up for that, but he will need to eat.

chewyjr15
08-20-2007, 22:08
iv set limits on my spending which will all be at CT.....Very high ones!

dallasdivergirl
08-20-2007, 22:13
I call it scuba-itus.

dmdoss
08-20-2007, 22:21
well it happened to another one.

deepdiver47
08-21-2007, 04:23
welcome to the club. You will never look at sea water in the same way. Resist the temptation to spend your money on ST stuff and go diving.

Xspect
08-21-2007, 06:22
I knew that blue board had some weird going on with it

Now that you are under the scuba hypnosis... ((((you must spend all your money at Scubatoys.com))))

Enjoy the spell!

Joe

Chewy

Foo2
08-21-2007, 09:10
Welcome to the trance.....must have more toys.....

cgvmer
08-21-2007, 09:12
If he gets himself enough gear, that will double as his shelter, so he doesn't need to save up for that, but he will need to eat.

Let him dive for his food!!!!

Illini_Fan
08-21-2007, 09:16
If he gets himself enough gear, that will double as his shelter, so he doesn't need to save up for that, but he will need to eat.

Let him dive for his food!!!!

Good point -- I withdraw the request to let him have money for food.

mwhities
08-21-2007, 09:53
Joe that is mean, but very funny.

Let the poor guy have some money for food. If he gets himself enough gear, that will double as his shelter, so he doesn't need to save up for that, but he will need to eat.

What?! If he buys gear, he can go spear fishing... then he doesn't need money!

Michael

EDIT: Maybe I should've read all of the thread. :P

Vercingetorix
08-21-2007, 09:59
Hello, my name is Rick, and I'm a scuba-holic.

Whenever I drive by a body of water (lake, pond, puddle, fish tank), I think to myself, "Wonder what's down there? Can I dive it?"

Please help me. Thank you for listening.

Oh...and I blame Joe. Ya know that expresson, "First one's free"? Yeah, Joe did that to me last December. I stopped by the shop, he spent an hour-and-a-half dazzling me with all the toys. (I wasn't even OW certified yet). Then, on the way out, he gave me a bottle of mask defogger. He knew I'd be back. Yeah...he KNEW.

creggur
08-21-2007, 10:09
Then, on the way out, he gave me a bottle of mask defogger. He knew I'd be back. Yeah...he KNEW.

So it must be whatever they are adding to the free mask defogger that causes this...IT's a conspiracy!!!

Vercingetorix
08-21-2007, 10:18
Then, on the way out, he gave me a bottle of mask defogger. He knew I'd be back. Yeah...he KNEW.

So it must be whatever they are adding to the free mask defogger that causes this...IT's a conspiracy!!!Ya know, I hadn't thought of that. Now that you mention it, I did register for OW with ScubaToys a few days later. Since then, I've gone through AOW and Rescue with ST. Bought my gear there. I fill my tanks there as well. I wonder if they're adding a little something extra to my EANx21 mix.

dallasdivergirl
08-21-2007, 10:21

So it must be whatever they are adding to the free mask defogger that causes this...IT's a conspiracy!!!Ya know, I hadn't thought of that. Now that you mention it, I did register for OW with ScubaToys a few days later. Since then, I've gone through AOW and Rescue with ST. Bought my gear there. I fill my tanks there as well. I wonder if they're adding a little something extra to my EANx21 mix.

Great...my scuba-itus is only going to get worse now that I have done my nitrox class. I may need to go ahead & get that second job.

chewyjr15
08-21-2007, 10:26
its a conspiracy I tells ya warn the others before its to late!

greyzen
08-21-2007, 11:07
So I'm not alone...

Thank god, I thought I had a solo problem.. now I realize it's epidemic.

Harshal
08-21-2007, 11:14
Joe is just making sure that he has enough of Larry's money to spend ........lol :smilie39: sorry Joe that what Larry said your job was......

Enjoy the spell!

Joe

Chewy

3rdEye
08-21-2007, 11:28
i'm right there with ya.....

chewyjr15
08-21-2007, 12:10
its an addiction is their a clinic or something for this if n ot i would liek to start scuba divers annonymouse. Hello my name is Joey and i am scubafanatic. It started when i first looged onto the scubatoys.com forums and now i am an addict. I am a scuba toys junky and i have a problem.