PDA

View Full Version : Bonaire Life

KennyD
02-03-2009, 16:32
Fock it....I'm NEVER comming back to the states.....:smilie39: Did 5 dives today and doing a night dive later on... My blood is Foamy....:smiley20: Going to make sure I give it a full 24hr. before I fly out of here though..:smiley11:

Will have full trip report and pic's later.. Kenny

Jiblets
02-03-2009, 16:37
I'll be going in 2 1/2 weeks, so daily updates work for me. :)

gNats
02-03-2009, 17:18
KENNY -

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. RUN, RUN AWAY! :smiley20:

Glad to hear you are having a great time.

snagel
02-03-2009, 17:21
Was there last November.......Dive, Dive, Dive......

navyhmc
02-03-2009, 17:21
Glad to know you're having fun! Wish we were there.

Natalie does have a good point though: Why are you on the computer? You're in Bonaire, there's surely a lot of other things to do.

ETA: Since Kenny is in Bonaire and is not anywhere near Cold waters and the only dark water is a night dive, I move that his DDCN Card be revoked until his second dive the 28th. All in favor? :smilie39:

Jiblets
02-03-2009, 18:20
I know if I were there now, the only computer near me would be on my wrist. :)

Diver Kat
02-03-2009, 18:30
Glad to hear your enjoying Bonaire ... looking forward to seeing what you thought of Deep Blue View ....

KennyD
02-04-2009, 05:03
I hear ya! But I've to to stay in contact with my 13yr. old daughter. There will be No Revoking of my DDCN card...:anim_50cal: It's a blistering 80deg. at 165' here....... And I've done three night dives using my Cave Light (35 watt 20amp. ) :smilie39: It's like having the sun underwater with you. And the Tarpon love to use it to hunt. Those things are swarming around us at night and they are BIG!!!!!! I know I'm cheating with that big of light but it makes my wife feel a whole lot safer...
Staying at Deep Blue View..and Can't say enough thing about the place or the owner's. Menno and Esther are wonderful host and really make you feel like family. I can't imagine staying anywhere else here on the island.

Natalie does have a good point though: Why are you on the computer? You're in Bonaire, there's surely a lot of other things to do.

ETA: Since Kenny is in Bonaire and is not anywhere near Cold waters and the only dark water is a night dive, I move that his DDCN Card be revoked until his second dive the 28th. All in favor? :smilie39:

navyhmc
02-04-2009, 06:45
:D :D :D :D

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Dark Wolf
02-04-2009, 08:35
Well, I don't know about revoked. But perhaps it should be put on a "Temporary Hold" status until he either gets back to deep, dark water or he grows some hair!! :D

DW

I hear ya! But I've to to stay in contact with my 13yr. old daughter. There will be No Revoking of my DDCN card...:anim_50cal: It's a blistering 80deg. at 165' here....... And I've done three night dives using my Cave Light (35 watt 20amp. ) :smilie39: It's like having the sun underwater with you. And the Tarpon love to use it to hunt. Those things are swarming around us at night and they are BIG!!!!!! I know I'm cheating with that big of light but it makes my wife feel a whole lot safer...
Staying at Deep Blue View..and Can't say enough thing about the place or the owner's. Menno and Esther are wonderful host and really make you feel like family. I can't imagine staying anywhere else here on the island.

TRACI
02-04-2009, 08:46
I still have 45 days to go....................

gNats
02-04-2009, 10:18
It will be great to compare notes with you on the 28th Kenny! I made great progress on cleaning up my photos last night - an auto color correction in Photoshop has removed the haze, the green, and restored vivid color to almost 85-90% of my UW pics. :smiley20:

With a little luck, I will have the dvd finished over the weekend.:smilie40:

bob01
02-04-2009, 13:15
I still have 45 days to go....................
And how many hours? :smiley36:

TRACI
02-04-2009, 14:12
I do not have it counted down to the hours yet, probably will as my vacation gets closer.

bob01
02-04-2009, 17:30
I'm just jealous because I don't have a trip booked yet. lol