PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want This?

Vercingetorix
02-06-2009, 11:16
First, this video has NO nudity. None. Nada. Zip. However, the title may be cause questions in the IT department at your workplace.

Second, do you want you wife or girlfriend or both to do this for you?

Howcast: How To Perform a Striptease (http://www.hulu.com/watch/46916/howcast-how-to-perform-a-striptease#s-p1-st-i0)

//I asked my wife and she informed me she doesn't bring her work home. Sigh...

//Mods...if this is a bit too racy, feel free to exorcise

CompuDude
02-06-2009, 13:33
If my wife met my girlfriend I doubt I'd be looking at an awesome dual striptease. :smilie39:

If so, however.... "Dear Penthouse..."

<jk!>

Straegen
02-06-2009, 16:01
My wife took belly dancing for several years... WAY better than a striptease. Not only is it sexy to watch but it also develops muscles which allows women to shimmy amongst other moves which is just too good.

emt
02-07-2009, 23:46
I need the video on "How to Talk Your Wife Into Wanting to Perform a Striptease."
I love the visual but often the wife get's under those sheets way too fast for my liking.
Most gals don't fully get the truth that we guys are "easily visually enticed."

Splitlip
02-08-2009, 00:00
Rick. I get tickled when I read your posts.

My BF loves it when I surprise him with silly little things like that.

He turns to mush when I put on my thigh highs. I have a garter belt too. I wear that sometimes when we go out. Surprise him. Always good for a Tiffany product. LOL!

You men are so easy. :)

Tina

Just Dave
02-08-2009, 03:25
Ummm yes!
Couldn't see the video. But I am all for the concept.

chicken
02-08-2009, 05:42
That was awful. How could someone post a disgusting link like that? I watched it 10 times just make sure it was what I thought it was. Sweet!

chicken
02-08-2009, 06:06
Instead of teaching your loved one to perform the acts described above, how about dance lessons. Dance can be a great forum for expressing passion about life...

YouTube - Fat Girls Dancing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d9WDlSv5JE)

emt
02-08-2009, 08:21
Ok, A good little follow-up poll would be: how many of us visual guys went ahead and watched some of the other similar videos just to "see" what else was on that site. nah, no need, probably 100% unless a urgent matter walked up while we on the computer.

gNats
02-08-2009, 08:40
You boys are wound too tight these days.

This is my first Winter on ST. Gals, do they ALWAYS get like this after a few months of not diving?

I suggest all of you go cold water diving this week and cure what ails you.

roflmao

Lulubelle
02-08-2009, 08:44
Hey, we have our visuals too guys. This is what we have in our heads when we are with you...

Vercingetorix
02-08-2009, 08:44
I suggest all of you go cold water diving this week and cure what ails you.If I jump into cold water, it won't be for diving purposes.:smiley36:

gNats
02-08-2009, 08:45
Hey, we have our visuals too guys. This is what we have in our heads when we are with you...

Thank you LULU!

But, we are talking about men here. That's how they think they look when they are with us!

Splitlip
02-08-2009, 08:45

This is my first Winter on ST. Gals, do they ALWAYS get like this after a few months of not diving?

roflmao

LOL.

I will never understand men.

Tina

gNats
02-08-2009, 08:48

roflmao

LOL.

Tina

Frankly, Tim/Tina,

You're scarying me the most with your split personality.

I have to remember if I am down in Jupiter diving not to leave my Prada bag laying around. Tina may want to use it that day. And the matching scarf.

Wait, you may have better clothes than I do. What size are you Tim, err, I mean Tina?

:smilie39:

Vercingetorix
02-08-2009, 08:49
But, we are talking about men here. That's how they think they look when they are with us!Well now. Other than the face, the great hair, the charm, and the money, that's exactly how I appear.

//my avatar is only a rough estimate of my appearance. I like it rough.

Lulubelle
02-08-2009, 08:53

Thank you LULU!

But, we are talking about men here. That's how they think they look when they are with us!

Yeah, no kidding. How many guys have told you that they have been "told" that they look like Clooney. Yeah, right. Good self esteem there buddy. :smiley5:

And then there are all of the guys who tell you that they are 6 feet tall. How is it then that I am looking down at them when I am in my bare feet?

Splitlip
02-08-2009, 09:01

roflmao

LOL.

Tina

Frankly, Tim/Tina,

You're scarying me the most with your split personality.

I have to remember if I am done in Jupiter diving not to leave my Prada bag laying around. Tina may want to use it that day. And the matching scarf.

Wait, you may have better clothes than I do. What size are you Tim, err, I mean Tina?

:smilie39:

I'm not a high maintence gal. Never cared much for Prada, Gucci or Louie.

Happy with Coach bags.

I'm 5'-8". 121 lbs. "average" up top. You?

Vercingetorix
02-08-2009, 09:04

Happy with Coach bags.

gNats, Lulubelle...before you answer...remember

USELESS WITHOUT PICS

Lulubelle
02-08-2009, 09:06

Happy with Coach bags.

gNats, Lulubelle...before you answer...remember

USELESS WITHOUT PICS

Sorry Rick, we aren't that easy. You and SL first. Full body shots and face shots.

Vercingetorix
02-08-2009, 09:07
Sorry Rick, we aren't that easy. You and SL first. Full body shots and face shots.See my avatar. Next.

Vercingetorix
02-08-2009, 09:14

Tina

This should help.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd270/gagejv/Beer/BeerAd1.jpg

Lulubelle
02-08-2009, 09:17
LOL.

Tina

They are pretty easy to understand Tina, not much too it. I had it figured out by age 14. I think it is women who are not understood by men. But we like to keep them on their toes, so all is well.:smiley2:

mksmith713
03-06-2009, 08:21
Do I get to have a new wife with a screaming hot body like the chick in the video?
Being 5'3" 180 pounds it's tough to pull off a striptease.
Oh, they did say something about liquor, didn't they.