PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Speedo Man

emt
02-08-2009, 22:45
NC Basketball Legend I thought you girls would like this video. Now I see why LuLu likes B'Ball....
North Carolina College Basketball - Tar Heels News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - Men's Basketball - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/clubhouse?teamId=153)

Click it quick before they change the video choices.

Diver Kat
02-08-2009, 23:11
Too funny!!! At least it wasn't a thong Speedo!! :smiley3:

Lulubelle
02-09-2009, 07:28
Well his strategy worked! Both free throws were missed. By my Tar Heels no less.

I don't find speedos as strange as everyone else. I grew up with a swimmer, all of his friends in speedos, and have lots of Euro friends who were them.

I draw the line at the ones that are thongs and just have the little pockets in front. Ick.

cowgirldiver
02-09-2009, 09:04
Recently I had to take my 16 year old to the doctor to have a rash looked at. At one point he had to strip down to his underwear in front of the female doctor. Later I said something to him about it and he said "Mom, after you've walked around in front of hundreds of people in your speedo, that was nothing!"

Diver Kat
02-09-2009, 09:09
I draw the line at the ones that are thongs and just have the little pockets in front. Ick. Yeah ... ran across a pix on the internet of one of these in a US flag design .... it was too X-rated (and gross) to post here as the guy didn't fit the pocket (and not in a good way!!) :smiley11:

Lulubelle
02-09-2009, 09:12
Recently I had to take my 16 year old to the doctor to have a rash looked at. At one point he had to strip down to his underwear in front of the female doctor. Later I said something to him about it and he said "Mom, after you've walked around in front of hundreds of people in your speedo, that was nothing!"

You should have seen the speedos at the Olympics. 1996, when they were still wearing the little suits. They would cram themselves into the smallest suit that they could get into to minimize drag. When I was milling around with them when they were in them it was a bit disconcerting, there were things that you could see that weren't meant to be out in public! And they were so tight you couldn't even really tell that they were really boys, everything was squished. Not so sexy. Now the rest of them, Oh yeah. I got to go out after the swimming was done with the entire Men's team. Didn't suck except when my brother started running interference when one of the Aussie swimmers took a liking to me. I did get the guy's shirt off of his back before parting...Then the bomb went off, party was over. Next games they were in those full suits.

Foo2
02-09-2009, 18:10
That is hysterical. Thanks for sharing.

mm2002
02-09-2009, 19:19
That is hysterical. Thanks for sharing.

I figured you'd like that Foo. Good stuff! :smiley20:

Doug B
02-10-2009, 22:03
I draw the line at the ones that are thongs and just have the little pockets in front. Ick. Yeah ... ran across a pix on the internet of one of these in a US flag design .... it was too X-rated (and gross) to post here as the guy didn't fit the pocket (and not in a good way!!) :smiley11:

I'm looking for a speedo, but with the British Union Jack flag design..... haven't been able to find it. Any chance you found one online?

yep, I'm trying to gross out my neighbor's wife... ala Austin Powers. (I have a pool in the back yard). I told her husband about my idea.... and he's already laughing.

Diver Kat
02-10-2009, 22:29
I'm looking for a speedo, but with the British Union Jack flag design..... haven't been able to find it. Any chance you found one online?

yep, I'm trying to gross out my neighbor's wife... ala Austin Powers. (I have a pool in the back yard). I told her husband about my idea.... and he's already laughing. So far this is as close as I can find ....

Swimwear - Union Jack Shop (http://www.unionjackshop.co.uk/catalog/146.aspx)

However I think I may have found a new avatar for Vercingetorix!! :smilie39:

fanatique
03-27-2009, 10:36
That was hilarious, Lulu. But I'm still glad speedos went the way of the dodo.

oddbod
03-29-2009, 00:53
Speedos will never die!
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/speedo.gif:smilie39:

mm2002
03-29-2009, 08:02
Speedos will never die!
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/speedo.gif:smilie39:

That just HAS to be photoshopped......surely?? :smilie39:

fanatique
03-29-2009, 09:03
My eyes hate you.

oddbod
03-31-2009, 07:07
My eyes hate you.
Don't knock the old speedos. This one better?http://farm1.static.flickr.com/177/440284086_982027b751.jpg?v=0

din
03-31-2009, 08:03
I draw the line at the ones that are thongs and just have the little pockets in front. Ick.

the technical nomenclature is "banana hammock".

vertigo
03-31-2009, 23:55
After picturing a banana hammock in my mind...well all I can say is give me the good ol' speedos anyday.

The lesser of two evils, I say. :smiley11:

mitsuguy
04-01-2009, 07:59
here in Utila, we obviously get travelers from all over the world... there are many who choose to wear just speedo's when they walk around the docks and boats with no issues at all... me, personally, I wear a pair of Mares shorts that are tight (compression shorts?), but thats only for under the wetsuit - any other time, I have a pair of regular shorts or trunks on over them...

Grizbear98
04-05-2009, 01:14
haha I went diving in the Galapagos last month, and my classmates and I were discussing how cute we thought the diver master was, well I was at least. I was the only one who hadn't seen his bright yellow banana hammock under his swim trunks that he wore under his wetsuit instead. yuck

IrishSquid
04-05-2009, 07:41
yep, I'm trying to gross out my neighbor's wife... ala Austin Powers. (I have a pool in the back yard). I told her husband about my idea.... and he's already laughing.
When you find them, here's a nice touch to assist in the gross out: I saw Tommy Chong years ago do this in a skit. It was hilarious as a comedy skit as he really exaggerated the effect, but it would be disgusting if done on a more realistic scale. Get an "Afro" wig and use some of it to stuff in the speedos so lots of curly hair stick out. Some in the groin area (front and back), and out of the top in the front. You probably have the visual by now.