PDA

View Full Version : Underwear in shower???

DivingCRNA
02-09-2009, 10:15
Lately, at the gym, I have seen guys walk into the shower wearing underwear! Then they shower in them!

What the heck! Am I missing something? Why do this? Doesn't it make it hard to get some areas clean?

Straegen
02-09-2009, 11:04
Probably just don't want their junk hanging out for everyone to see. Some people are modest or it could be a religious thing.

DivingCRNA
02-09-2009, 11:30
Probably just don't want their junk hanging out for everyone to see. Some people are modest or it could be a religious thing.

Well, it isn't the Magic Mormon Underpants or anything. It is just regular underwear.

It just seems weird. Like they never got over getting teased in Jr. High or something.

emt
02-09-2009, 12:44
Well I guess thanks for telling me something new: "Magic Mormon Underpants" really exist. Mormon Underwear (http://www.mormon-underwear.com/)

tfriend
02-09-2009, 12:50
My guess would be is that they just have a small package haha? Who knows.....

heydn62
02-09-2009, 12:55
Well I guess thanks for telling me something new: "Magic Mormon Underpants" really exist. Mormon Underwear (http://www.mormon-underwear.com/)

I just filed this under the "I learned something new today" category.

3rdEye
02-09-2009, 12:56
it is a religion....we wear our underpants when we go to the bathroom as well

can I interest you in a pamphlet?

dallasdivergirl
02-09-2009, 13:15
Lately, at the gym, I have seen guys walk into the shower wearing underwear! Then they shower in them!

What the heck! Am I missing something? Why do this? Doesn't it make it hard to get some areas clean?

maybe they are tired of your longing looks :smilie39:

JCAT
02-09-2009, 13:19
When I was stationed in Korea, the Katusa's in my unit would shower in their underwear. It wasn't because of religion or culture either. They would shower and then wash their underwear at the same time. Multitasking I guess and saves on laundry.

nrembis
02-09-2009, 13:27
we had a couple of kids in my basic training company like that, didnt take long, the US Army cured them of that ****.

we also had a few kids in my platoon that would get some "wood" and jump around the shower like damn monkeys, laughin and carying on, thinkin that ****s funny....Im like WTF!

tfriend
02-09-2009, 13:34
hahah thats pretty disgusting!

LRDWILDER
02-09-2009, 16:39
God what will happen if women start doing this....I mean all those holes in the wall will be completely useless!!!

mm2002
02-09-2009, 18:54

Maybe we just don't want to embarrass the rest of you guys.

chicken
02-09-2009, 18:56
I've seen that too. I grab a towel and head to the showers with my flip flops on as long as it isn't really cold in the locker room. In that case I take my trench coat to the showers and get in before anyone sees me.

mm2002
02-09-2009, 19:17
I've seen that too. I grab a towel and head to the showers with my flip flops on as long as it isn't really cold in the locker room. In that case I take my trench coat to the showers and get in before anyone sees me.

Try wearing your drysuit. You can still do your hair, and stay warm, and nobody sees anything embarrassing. I do take off my gloves though, because I hate dirt under my fingernails.

chicken
02-09-2009, 19:20
You see some interesting things in the locker room. I saw a guy using the blow dryer to dry the twins today. I will be using a towel to dry my hair from now on...

bottomdweller
02-09-2009, 21:21
You see some interesting things in the locker room. I saw a guy using the blow dryer to dry the twins today. I will be using a towel to dry my hair from now on...

This would be exactly why I have a home gym!!!

Skred
02-10-2009, 07:59

This would be exactly why I have a home gym!!!

I go to the gym at the end of my workday. That way, I just do the sweaty ride home after the workout and don't have to shower at the gym with a bunch of underwear showering, twin drying, junk flappin' in the breeze dudes...yeeech!:smiley11:

mm_dm
02-10-2009, 08:36
[quote=Skred;270428 I go to the gym at the end of my workday. That way, I just do the sweaty ride home after the workout and don't have to shower at the gym with a bunch of underwear showering, twin drying, junk flappin' in the breeze dudes...yeeech!:smiley11:[/quote]

Amen, brother. Also noted in the summer months by yours truly- is the trend of wearing boxers under the swim trunks at the local pools...complete with the low-riding, mid-hip hugging pull down of the trunks favored by the status seeking hood rat wanna-be.

WTF. I mean...WTF?

chris in the socal
02-10-2009, 16:26
LOL, I have never heard so much about the gym that made me not want to go anymore. I live 1 mile from the gym so i dont even use the locker that they gave me. I just run there and then i run home after my workouts. so i just shower at home.