PDA

View Full Version : Wow, order was fast

bdbrown4764
02-09-2009, 18:24
Ordered 2 lights on Friday and they arrived on Monday. Now that is what I call fast, thanks ST :smiley20:

Straegen
02-09-2009, 19:15
Couldn't agree more... packages fly out of their store. I think they have invented transporter technology and are using it as a competitive edge in the market.

Jasper
02-21-2009, 21:09
Amazing service from Scuba Toys. We ordered two Zeagle Rangers on a Tuesday evening, come Thursday here are our Rangers. They would have been here sooner if there wasn't two snow storms during that time.
Can't get that kind of service in Canada.
Great service, great price (even with our dollar in the toilet) thanks again guys!!!!!:smiley20::smiley32:

BillS
02-22-2009, 19:03
Outstanding service, prices, and quality. I just purchased the Henderson's 7mm thermoprene wetsuit that's on sale. Ordered it, along with other items, on Monday and received package on Wednesday. My 6'5", 210 lb. frame is hard to fit and I'd been looking for a quality suit at a good price for a long time. The size chart on the add stated it came in an XL tall which matched what I needed. I called Scuba Toys and when they said they had one in stock I told them to ship it my way. Can't express my satisfaction with the suit. It fits perfectly and I couldn't be more pleased with the price and service. In fact, the suit when wore over a 3mm shorty has already proved comfortable for a 37 min. dive in 43 degree water. Thanks Scuba Toys!

JimHar99
03-17-2009, 05:54
I concur. Recently I ordered new fins, some o-rings and a new tank light. The order was shipped the next morning and I had my stuff a week sooner than I expected. You guys do a great job.
Thankyou ScubaToys.