PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tenkiller

beperkins
02-12-2009, 13:34
Okay Dirty Water Divers,
I am trying to organize a group trip from mid-Missouri to dive Tenkiller sometime in June. We will bring our own boat, an I need your help with some good dive sites. I have the map from Nautical Adventures, I have the Corps map. I would love some GPS coordinates if anyone has any. Thanks for the help.

RoadRacer1978
02-13-2009, 15:55
Sorry, I don't dive Tenkiller that much, and have only hit the Scuba Park. Hopefully you'll get some help here. I'll see what I can find through my contacts and maybe I can come up with some help for ya.

DOWNDEEP73
02-13-2009, 17:00
How long will your trip be?

beperkins
02-15-2009, 08:19
How long will your trip be?
Just a weekend trip. Have any good info?

Soonerwink
02-15-2009, 18:25
Tim at Nautical Adventures can give you cordinates to the best dive sites. I have dove the Scuba Park, Crappie Point and Goat Island. Goat Island being the only one you need a boat for. All 3 are excellent dives and have walls to dive.

Frogman
02-21-2009, 07:01
:smiley20:
Okay Dirty Water Divers,
I am trying to organize a group trip from mid-Missouri to dive Tenkiller sometime in June. We will bring our own boat, an I need your help with some good dive sites. I have the map from Nautical Adventures, I have the Corps map. I would love some GPS coordinates if anyone has any. Thanks for the help.
Need an extra dive buddy give me a Privet message and I will go with you guys.:smiley20:

beperkins
02-24-2009, 07:41
:smiley20:
Okay Dirty Water Divers,
Need an extra dive buddy give me a Privet message and I will go with you guys.:smiley20:
Sure,
I will definitely give you a heads up when I know when we are going. The more the merrier. Right now it is still in the planning stage so we will have to wait a while.
Ben