PDA

View Full Version : Forwarding posts

DougNR
08-21-2007, 12:31
I was reading a very good post from Larry today about how to go about performing at-home adjustments to a regulator. I wanted to email myself a copy in order to keep it easily available.

That feature happens to be available in a motorcycle forum I frequent, so I hunted around for the option with no luck.

Could someone tell me how to accomplish this? I did it with cut and paste, but there is bound to be a better way.

Larry - if this is a currently unimplemented feature, could you consider turning it on please?

Thanks!

Vercingetorix
08-21-2007, 16:13
At the top of the thread is a menu item, "Thread Tools". Click on it, and slide down to "Email This Page"

DougNR
08-21-2007, 21:12
At the top of the thread is a menu item, "Thread Tools". Click on it, and slide down to "Email This Page"

I guess that's a start but I really want to forward just the single post rather than the page which could be many posts. Of the two I'd probably opt for cut and paste.

I DID miss that option however so thanks for pointing it out!.

reservecops
08-21-2007, 21:27
That feature happens to be available in a motorcycle forum I frequent, so I hunted around for the option with no luck.
There are thousands of add-ons for vBulletin. Perhaps the owner or administrator of your "motorcycle forums" will be kind enough to give you the name of the add-on. That's the best place to start.

DougNR
08-22-2007, 09:34
There are thousands of add-ons for vBulletin. Perhaps the owner or administrator of your "motorcycle forums" will be kind enough to give you the name of the add-on. That's the best place to start.

Good information! I'm more than happy to jump through that hoop assuming Larry and company would entertain the possibility.

Larry?

ScubaToys Larry
08-22-2007, 09:52

Good information! I'm more than happy to jump through that hoop assuming Larry and company would entertain the possibility.

Larry?

Always... We've already made a bunch of changes, additions, added forums, etc at the requests of our members. This is your board - not mine - so if there is something you want, I'll always try to take care of it.