PDA

View Full Version : Do we know an approximate cost yet?

cowgirldiver
02-16-2009, 09:28
So do we have an idea of what the cost is going to be with the entry fee and the t-shirts? Also, were we pitching in towards the meat products?

Trying to plan ahead as the day is drawing near!!!

navyhmc
02-16-2009, 09:34
I believe the DW had $15 for the shirts, the enrance fee is $12, air fills will be $6-$8 (HP's) but don't know on the meat fee-I'm planning on $10 just to be safe in my funding plans.

gNats
02-16-2009, 09:55
I believe the DW had $15 for the shirts, the enrance fee is $12, air fills will be $6-$8 (HP's) but don't know on the meat fee-I'm planning on $10 just to be safe in my funding plans.

T-shirts, Entrance Fee and air fills is correct.

The meat fee, however, is being donated by one of our guests. And, I AM SO SORRY whoever you are - you spoke with DW and I cannot remember who it was, but thank you so much for offering to bring the grillable meat.

Please check the DDCN forum later today for a special recap thread. So much has gone on in the food area, I want to make sure we have a decent list of what is being brought.

More importantly, what we still need. <grin>

I'll post a list of what has been committed and what we could still use, in case someone is looking for a way to participate.

I should have it done before eob today.

gNats

navyhmc
02-16-2009, 10:09
I guess I shold have just left it to the experts-last I had heard we were chipping on for the meat. My bad, can you find it in your heart to forgive me gNats? :)

Waiting for the update with breathless anticipation. :smiley36:

gNats
02-16-2009, 10:19
I guess I shold have just left it to the experts-last I had heard we were chipping on for the meat. My bad, can you find it in your heart to forgive me gNats? :)

Waiting for the update with breathless anticipation. :smiley36:

Lol - Yep. We didn't announce it, our bad.

Okay, the original food posting thread is still in progress. I've made a new posting with a complete list of the food / stuff committments.

http://forum.scubatoys.com/ddcn/20688-oronogo-feb-28-dish-pass-4.html#post272536

Looks like the major items are taken care of - we have grilling meat, buns, condiments, and something to put it on and eat it with :smiley20:

Thank you everyone!

wheelman
02-16-2009, 10:24
The meat fee, however, is being donated by one of our guests. And, I AM SO SORRY whoever you are - you spoke with DW and I cannot remember who it was, but thank you so much for offering to bring the grillable meat.

That's me... no worries.

gNats
02-16-2009, 11:14

That's me... no worries.

Thank YOU! Credit given where credit due on the What to Bring thread! :smiley20:

Dark Wolf
02-16-2009, 20:50
That is my fault. I hadn't been in touch whith wheelman yet and wanted to make sure that all the i's were dotted and the t's crossed.

DW