View Full Version : Latest ST Order

NitroWill
08-21-2007, 14:39
Placed my order with Joey
Zeagle Brigade
Zeagle Envoy Deluxe Regulator
Zeagle Envoy Octopus
Tusa 3 Gauge

Everything went smooth - package showed right up on time!

Thanks guys! :smiley20:

TxScubaBear
08-21-2007, 14:39
Wow! Nice set up you have there!

NitroWill
08-21-2007, 14:42
I know! I cant wait to try it out at the Lake tomorrow and then the Keys this weekend!! :D Jealous? :smiley36:

chewyjr15
08-21-2007, 18:51
that is very similare the package i want let me know how you like it

thanks

chewy

NitroWill
08-21-2007, 18:54
that is very similare the package i want let me know how you like it

thanks

chewy

will do - trying it out in the lake tomorrow :smiley20:

greyzen
08-21-2007, 19:28
yeah report back on it please... I'm relearning opinions and shuffling my feet on which rigs to get into.

creggur
08-21-2007, 20:11
I have the same setup except for the Envoy Octo, I opted for the Octo-Z. I just like the integrated inflator...
The Brigade is awesome, plenty of D-rings, rock-solid construction, and folds up nicely with the 34lb bladder. Plenty of pocket space, and the rip-chord integrated weight system is simply the best. Dual tank bands as well so no tank shift!! Just an unbelievable value for what you get. I would recommend the yellow weight pouches as some have had problems with small weights slipping through the ripcord system, plus it makes it extremely easy to load/unload your weights into the pockets. I got the rear trim weight pouches, but haven't used them yet, so I don't know that I would invest in those until you determine if you actually need them...

The Envoy Deluxe does everything that Zeagle says it will...Actually if you are on a budget the regular Envoy does too. I started out with an Envoy and upgraded to the Deluxe. Our first dive my wifes reg had a very slight free-flow, and while the adjustment to fix that is relatively easy, it's a lot easier to just turn a knob about a sixteenth of a turn and be done with it. It breathes great, the dive/pre-dive switch works to prevent surface free-flows, and the quality is apparent.

Octo-Z I got this because my wife and I trained on SP Air2's on the rental gear, and had no problems buddy-breathing, and I like not having the extra hose. This is a personal preference Item, and is a little more expensive than a regular Octo. I breathed on it at 60' and quite honestly it breathed better than some of the rental stuff I used as a primary during OW training. SCUBATUB the Aussi importer for Zeagle breathed his at 240' and reported no problems breathing at all. Pretty impressive for an inflator/octo combo...

So there is my review, we'll see if Nitro is as impressed with his stuff as I am mine. I hope so Zeagle makes great stuff, and you can't beat the customer service...

Cichlid
08-21-2007, 20:52
Unless something changes my mind, that's what I'm getting too. Let us know how it tests out! :smiley20:

NitroWill
08-22-2007, 17:56
Today at the lake was fun. My overall first impression of the gear is good, I still need a couple more dives to get a definite answer - but I think I am going to like this setup. Both the Brigade and Envoy Deluxes are good performers from what I have seen so far..The pre-dive setting on the Deluxes is quite nice, helps surface free flows and keeps my bungeed secondary from freeflowing..After two dives, I give it a :smiley20:

scubafreak
08-28-2007, 19:22
I have the Zeagle Ranger which I love. You can't go past Zeagle for quality and comfort.