PDA

View Full Version : just getting interested in Zeagle...

DivingAnarchy.info
02-19-2009, 05:10
When I am just finding out about the brand 'Zeagle' I see that the only Zeagle dealer in Hong Kong has his website in Chinese (and only Chinese no second language).
That must be why I've never heard of the name before I joined this board.

Is he the sole distributer with exclusive rights in this region?

Zenagirl
02-19-2009, 07:18
ScubaToys ships internationally.

DivingAnarchy.info
02-19-2009, 07:53
Very well but I would like to see and feel before I buy.

3rdEye
02-19-2009, 08:14
Scott Zeagle comes by here from time to time...I'm sure he can help you out.

ScottZeagle
02-19-2009, 09:00
When I am just finding out about the brand 'Zeagle' I see that the only Zeagle dealer in Hong Kong has his website in Chinese (and only Chinese no second language).
That must be why I've never heard of the name before I joined this board.

Is he the sole distributer with exclusive rights in this region?

We only have one distributor in Hong Kong. I'm not sure why the website is only in Chinese, but I can ask him.

You can find all the info you need about the gear from our website and customer testimony on this board (and a lot on ScubaBoard, too) and then maybe you can go to the shop in Hong Kong and touch and feel the product in person!

Thanks,

Scott

DivingAnarchy.info
02-19-2009, 18:29
Thanks. Understood.
I know how I would buy my Zeagle gear. But I think selling trough a dealer who obviously only aims for a small part of the market (who are in general not willing to pay for quality and prefer large wellknown brands) is a missed opportunity as most of the expat divers in hong kong are not a member of this forum.
In fact this dealer is a complete unknown diveshop; I never heard of them before.
When you are interested selling trough the busy popular diveshops I can give you their detaills.

DivingAnarchy.info
02-27-2009, 04:32
I've been over to the Zeagle dealer in HK yesterday.
Nice shop and sells mainly Zeagle. (no Scubapro and Mares which are the leading brands here) Only no wings and no English speaking staff.