PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Again

longtailbda
02-20-2009, 08:50
:smiley32:Had a problem w/ my new computer and as usual the guys at scuba toys took care of it right away. I had a new back to me in a few days. It looks like Scuba Toys is my local dive shop. Just around the corner from the Jersey Shore.:smiley2:

mm_dm
02-20-2009, 21:20
I ordered gear from ST last Saturday. I had it Tuesday. Thanks guys, for once again exceeding my expectations.

CWSWine
02-20-2009, 21:25
I order a Aries Manta from them a couple of months ago and I think its on the fritz... Showed that I was at 4000 feet and had 10 minutes deco after a 70 foot 25 minute dive in the ocean. Check it out this coming weekend and maybe have to send it for repair. ST said just send it back and they would take care of it.

FishFood
02-20-2009, 21:30
I order a Aries Manta from them a couple of months ago and I think its on the fritz... Showed that I was at 4000 feet and had 10 minutes deco after a 70 foot 25 minute dive in the ocean. Check it out this coming weekend and maybe have to send it for repair. ST said just send it back and they would take care of it.

That is an abusrdly dangerous dive for under 50 dives!!! Jeesh, be safe, stay above 2000ft... :smiley21:

CWSWine
02-20-2009, 21:58

That is an abusrdly dangerous dive for under 50 dives!!! Jeesh, be safe, stay above 2000ft... :smiley21:

I also dive a Wisdom II that is operating properly, the Aries is more of backup. The Wisdom II is my primary computer and it showed that I was not close to deco. I was a SEA LEVEL (Playa de Carmen, Mexico) and the Aries was showing EL4000 so it was a computer problem and the dive was well within tables, it was also the first dive of the day so shouldn't have been a problem. 70 foot at sea level for 25 minutes in just a "L" being the first dive of the day!