PDA

View Full Version : Man Laws Forum - Friday Smile

robjoubert
02-20-2009, 10:00
This is a song that will end your week with a smile - http://www.tagtele.com/v/11924 (http://www.tagtele.com/v/11924)

(BTW - DEFINITELY not safe for office viewing!!!)

bottomdweller
02-20-2009, 10:21
Very nice video, I am all smiles now!!

chicken
02-20-2009, 12:43
That was good, thanks for the office warning. However this is my favorite rodney song, always makes me smile...

YouTube - Rodney Carrington - Titties & Beer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ylRplLnU84)

Straegen
02-20-2009, 13:56
That is some kind of funny!

Black-Gorrilla
02-20-2009, 14:18
"you can show me 1 and I'll imagine the other"

awesome!!

IrishSquid
02-20-2009, 17:57
It'd be great to have a "Show them to Me" holiday. :smiley31:

mm2002
02-20-2009, 21:24
Thanks for posting! Huge Rodney fan here! :smiley20:

Splitlip
02-20-2009, 21:26
Any girls lurking? :smilie40:

Splitlip
02-20-2009, 21:33

Hi Mark.
Just got the call from Cudjoe Key. My Buds are down there working on the boat. Another Bud is bringing his 30ft Conquest up from Geiger. They are fishing tomorrow and diving Sunday.

I have a dilemma. I have the limo/titty bar party and family obligations v. 5 guys partying at "Arnold's" house in the Keys. What to do? What to do?

Man Laws forum. Anybody else?

emt
02-20-2009, 21:36
Thanks, that was fun......
It's good to be alive...

Skred
02-20-2009, 21:41

Hi Mark.
Just got the call from Cudjoe Key. My Buds are down there working on the boat. Another Bud is bringing his 30ft Concept up from Geiger. They are fishing tomorrow and diving Sunday.

I have a dilemma. I have the limo/titty bar party and family obligations v. 5 guys partying at "Arnold's" house in the Keys. What to do? What to do?

If I'm in your sandals, I'm hittin' the Keys!:smiley20:

Splitlip
02-20-2009, 21:42
Oh wait. I would have to pack.
I could never get ready in time. (right...)

Splitlip
02-20-2009, 22:11

Hi Mark.
Just got the call from Cudjoe Key. My Buds are down there working on the boat. Another Bud is bringing his 30ft Concept up from Geiger. They are fishing tomorrow and diving Sunday.

If I'm in your sandals, I'm hittin' the Keys!:smiley20:
Yup!
Think so.

Took the dog out for a poop. Got my dive gear packed and just threw my wardrobe(board shorts, t-shirts and Dop kit) on the chair in the bedroom

Thanks for the heads up on the sandals.:)

Dark:30 (no later than the crack of noon) I'll be gone. Even if I miss the fishing, there's a pool and hot tub (with cold beer) that has my name on it.

Skred
02-20-2009, 23:00
Thanks for the heads up on the sandals.:)

I'm there for you, bro! Have a least one for me!:smiley20:

mm2002
02-21-2009, 09:02

Hi Mark.
Just got the call from Cudjoe Key. My Buds are down there working on the boat. Another Bud is bringing his 30ft Conquest up from Geiger. They are fishing tomorrow and diving Sunday.

I read this as I sit here checking over my gear. I think my wing is dry cracking. Couldn't tell until I blew the dust off, but doesn't look good.....
Bite me Tim.....:smilie39:

Splitlip
02-21-2009, 09:58
Hey. FWIW after spending all that time packing, I have decided to wave off.
Today's already gone for me and the other guys are coming back up Monday. I have an early appointment and would have to come back Sunday night. That would be OK, but I would be outnumbered 4 to one as to when we came back in. There are too many Marinas with bars.

Besides, I promised my daughter we would work on moving her room. She wants back in the room you used when you were here. She wants her bed in the loft and then st up the rest of the room as a "parlor". Desk, chair, TV a "setee".....

Lulubelle
02-21-2009, 15:34
I have a dilemma. I have the limo/titty bar party and family obligations What to do? What to do?

Wow, that's some classy Floridian entertainment you have going on there Tim. Have fun. :smiley20:

navyhmc
02-21-2009, 16:28
I have a dilemma. I have the limo/titty bar party and family obligations What to do? What to do?

Wow, that's some classy Floridian entertainment you have going on their Tim. Have fun. :smiley20:

And to think, he was giving us grief about next saturday's DDCN after dive plans...:smiley36: :smilie40:

mm2002
02-21-2009, 19:28
Today's already gone for me and the other guys are coming back up Monday. I have an early appointment and would have to come back Sunday night. That would be OK, but I would be outnumbered 4 to one as to when we came back in. There are too many Marinas with bars.

Besides, I promised my daughter we would work on moving her room. She wants back in the room you used when you were here. She wants her bed in the loft and then st up the rest of the room as a "parlor". Desk, chair, TV a "setee".....

Well, I guess that makes me feel a little better. Never mind about the "bite me Tim" statement. I forgive you now. :smiley36:
BTW, yeah, that room is awesome, especially the loft. Wanna rent it out to a family of four? :smiley36:

Splitlip
02-21-2009, 20:46
Well, you'd be proud of me. Instead of going to the titty bars in a limo to celebrate a girl's birthday, I went to my daughter's high school soccer team banquet. :bonk:

Wow, that's some classy Floridian entertainment you have going on their Tim. Have fun. :smiley20:

Splitlip
02-21-2009, 20:49
LOL. It will easily sleep 4 if I keep a sleeper down in the main room. But like I said, the one there now is not her "style". She wants a "setee". (Still have to google that.)

Well, I guess that makes me feel a little better. Never mind about the "bite me Tim" statement. I forgive you now. :smiley36:
BTW, yeah, that room is awesome, especially the loft. Wanna rent it out to a family of four? :smiley36:

Lulubelle
02-21-2009, 20:52
Well, you'd be proud of me. Instead of going to the titty bars in a limo to celebrate a girl's birthday, I went to my daughter's high school soccer team banquet. :bonk:

OK, so why does a Floridian girl want to go to a t...y bar to celebrate her birthday? I'm confused, perhaps we are in a cultural gap?

Splitlip
02-21-2009, 20:53

OK, so why does a Floridian girl want to go to a t...y bar to celebrate her birthday? I'm confused, perhaps we are in a cultural gap?

21st century?

Lulubelle
02-21-2009, 20:57

21st century?

So in the 21st century girls started wanting to celebrate their birthdays by going to ogle other girls breasts? Not on any planet I have ever lived on. But then again, you live on Jupiter, so maybe things are just different there.

Splitlip
02-21-2009, 21:12

21st century?

So in the 21st century girls started wanting to celebrate their birthdays by going to ogle other girls breasts? Not on any planet I have ever lived on. But then again, you live on Jupiter, so maybe things are just different there.

LOL. Like the ads say, the rules are different here.

This girl happens to be 28 yesterday. She had planned to wait for her 30th. But whatever. She's been in the clubs before.

Why women might enjoy looking at other women....well, I'm not prepared to answer here. But I'm a guy anyway, so what do I know.

I have freinds who've done it for their 30th through 50th birthdays. I know a number of girls who go regularly.

But FTR, these are not your run of the mill "trashy" titty bars.

Lulubelle
02-21-2009, 23:11
This girl happens to be 28 yesterday. She had planned to wait for her 30th. But whatever. She's been in the clubs before.

Why women might enjoy looking at other women....well, I'm not prepared to answer here. But I'm a guy anyway, so what do I know.

I have freinds who've done it for their 30th through 50th birthdays. I know a number of girls who go regularly.

Ah, yes, I believe you have mentioned this friend before. You have some interesting friends no doubt. I can't think of anything that I would enjoy less on my bday.

I'm noodling on how such a bar could be anything but trashy. I'll just take your word for it. And of course I am noodling on how lucky I am to be a female, if I want to see a naked guy, all I have to do is ask, and it's FREE.

L

Splitlip
02-21-2009, 23:18

I'm noodling on how such a bar could be anything but trashy.
L

They serve food? :smiley36:
Welcome to Rachels.com - Restaurants (http://www.rachels.com/restaurant/index.htm)

Diver Kat
02-21-2009, 23:35

L

Welcome to Rachels.com - Restaurants (http://www.rachels.com/restaurant/index.htm)

Funny how they use FOOD as a lure to get you in the door .... we have a similar fine:smiley2: eatery here in Austin .... Welcome to Sugar's Uptown Cabaret Austin, Tx (http://www.sugarsperfect.com/sa/)

Splitlip
02-21-2009, 23:55

L

Funny how they use FOOD as a lure to get you in the door .... we have a similar fine:smiley2: eatery here in Austin .... Welcome to Sugar's Uptown Cabaret Austin, Tx (http://www.sugarsperfect.com/sa/)

Come on now. If you noticed you can get a Prime Rib for $12.00. A fine eatery. :)

Diver Kat
02-22-2009, 00:15

L

Come on now. If you noticed you can get a Prime Rib for $12.00. A fine eatery. :)

Ha! Is that your club? Or mine? I know a few guys that rave about the food at Hooters .... including the guy that has gotten food poisoning there twice!! :smiley5: