PDA

View Full Version : Careful! They can take out an eye!

Splitlip
02-22-2009, 16:12
I thought about posting this in th job well done forum.

I am fortunate enough to live by a 5 mile section of one of the most beautiful beaches in South Florida. A1A splits off Federal Highway in Juno Beach and runs along the beach for 6 miles or so until it reaches the Jupiter Inlet. The road is 2 lanes with sidewalks, bike paths, beach access, Juno Pier, parks, preserves and few small restaurants. And of course did I mention the beach!

Today was a picture perfect Chamber of Commerce day. Clear blue sky with a few wispy clouds. Just enough of an East wind to give us a ridable little shore break.

Days like this that 5 mile stretch of A1A is packed from sunrise to sunset with females of the opposite sex running, skating, biking and generally working up a sweat. Now the other great thing about today, the air temps topped out in the mid seventies. Just nipply enough on those sweaty female forms to ..Uh well let's just say that sports bras, rash guards, bikini tops and tee shirts are no match for mother nature. :smiley36:

Even the Wahini riding the ankle biters and flying kite boards did not dissapoint today. When they stripped off their wetsuits at the showers and the chilly air hit them..whoaa..stand back or lose an eye!

I cruised that 5 mile stretch 6 times today. Twice going to Home Depot. Twice on my bike and twice with my boy in the jeep. (He loves going topless in the Jeep.)

Thanks girls. Job well done! :smiley20: :smiley32:

Diver Kat
02-22-2009, 16:48

I am fortunate enough to live by a 5 mile section of one of the most beautiful beaches in South Florida. A1A splits off Federal Highway in Juno Beach and runs along the beach for 6 miles or so until it reaches the Jupiter Inlet. The road is 2 lanes with sidewalks, bike paths, beach access, Juno Pier, parks, preserves and few small restaurants. And of course did I mention the beach!

Today was a picture perfect Chamber of Commerce day. Clear blue sky with a few wispy clouds. Just enough of an East wind to give us a ridable little shore break.

Days like this that 5 mile stretch of A1A is packed from sunrise to sunset with females of the opposite sex running, skating, biking and generally working up a sweat. Now the other great thing about today, the air temps topped out in the mid seventies. Just nipply enough on those sweaty female forms to ..Uh well let's just say that sports bras, rash guards, bikini tops and tee shirts are no match for mother nature. :smiley36:

Even the Wahini riding the ankle biters and flying kite boards did not dissapoint today. When they stripped off their wetsuits at the showers and the chilly air hit them..whoaa..stand back or lose an eye!

I cruised that 5 mile stretch 6 times today. Twice going to Home Depot. Twice on my bike and twice with my boy in the jeep. (He loves going topless in the Jeep.)

:smiley30::smiley30::smiley30::smiley30::smiley30:
Remember ... you have a daughter .... do you want old strangers driving down the road thinking these kind of thoughts about her???? :smiley21:

Lulubelle
02-22-2009, 16:49

How poetic, really, it kind of was...:smiley36:

I just want to know if you wrecked your car while ogling. :smiley5: I caused a car accident once while running. I was flattered. No one was hurt.

Lulubelle
02-22-2009, 16:49
Oh Kat, I am quite sure that the sins of the father will be revisited upon him. In time....:smilie40:

Remember ... you have a daughter .... do you want old strangers driving down the road thinking these kind of thoughts about her???? :smiley21:

Defman
02-22-2009, 17:54
Twice going to Home Depot.

Thanks!!!

Splitlip
02-22-2009, 18:00
Funny you say that Kat.

Last year I was skating that route with her. Cars going by were honking and guys were yelling unintelligable things. She was all upset. She could not figure out what she was doing wrong. :smiley36:

Splitlip
02-22-2009, 18:03
The only child the gods of irony gave me was a daughter. Same with my buds.

Hey. This is the Man Laws forum. What in heaven's sake are girls doing here!

Oh Kat, I am quite sure that the sins of the father will be revisited upon him. In time....:smilie40:

Lulubelle
02-22-2009, 19:32

Surely you jest. You spend most of your waking hours in Women's Issues SL :smiley5: Turnabout is fair play.

Splitlip
02-22-2009, 19:35

Surely you jest. You spend most of your waking hours in Women's Issues SL :smiley5: Turnabout is fair play.

No, you have me confused with that Tina chick.

Diver Kat
02-22-2009, 22:28
Funny you say that Kat.

Last year I was skating that route with her. Cars going by were honking and guys were yelling unintelligable things. She was all upset. She could not figure out what she was doing wrong. :smiley36:

I hope you explained it clearly to her that it wasn't anything she was doing wrong, just that men are Neanderthals and act like a$$e$ around women!

Hey. This is the Man Laws forum. What in heaven's sake are girls doing here! Someone has to try and keep you guys out of trouble ... you sure can't do it on your own!! :smiley2:

drifter136
02-23-2009, 05:38
:ttiuwop:

Splitlip, you do a great job of painting a good mental picture, but next time you go for a stroll down the beach on a nippy day, you should take a camera and share your findings with the rest of us. :smiley20:

It'll help us northerners who are starting to forget just what a bikini looks like. Looks like they're calling for a high of 26 here today, so not looking like I'll be seeing any bikinis for a while :smiley5:

Vercingetorix
02-23-2009, 07:46
5 mile stretch of A1A is packed from sunrise to sunset with females of the opposite sex running, skating, biking and generally working up a sweatTrannies?

I caused a car accident once while running.Well done, young lady. Of course, that's all just talk until we see photos of you<LOL>

Remember ... you have a daughter .... do you want old strangers driving down the road thinking these kind of thoughts about her???Ya know...I've kinda wondered about that myself. And I got to thinking (always dangerous, not my strong suit). His 16-yo daughter is a diver. If she and he were ever out on a dive boat, and he noticed some MCP diver checking her out in her wetsuit...well, scuba diving has risks and sometimes entrances do not equal exits; they'd never find the body down there.

Hey. This is the Man Laws forum. What in heaven's sake are girls doing here! Someone has to try and keep you guys out of trouble ... you sure can't do it on your own!! :smiley2:Are you woman enough?
//Verc throws the gauntlet down. A gauntlet made of richly supple Corinthian leather

Lulubelle
02-23-2009, 09:18
The only child the gods of irony gave me was a daughter. Same with my buds.

And that lovely daughter of yours will take ALL of her cues about men and how she should expect to be treated by them from how you treat women, talk about women, etc.

Let's just hope she is not on this forum?:smiley21:

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 10:47
My daughter will be just fine.
I treat women very well. It is the way I was brought up.

I also make certain she understands a woman's rights in this world. You can see my other posts on the matter.

I also happen to like woman and I enjoy looking at them more than I do George Clooney. :) Don't shoot me, I am only the messenger.

Besides. This the Man Laws forum.

Diver Kat
02-23-2009, 11:07
Remember ... you have a daughter .... do you want old strangers driving down the road thinking these kind of thoughts about her???Ya know...I've kinda wondered about that myself. And I got to thinking (always dangerous, not my strong suit). His 16-yo daughter is a diver. If she and he were ever out on a dive boat, and he noticed some MCP diver checking her out in her wetsuit...well, scuba diving has risks and sometimes entrances do not equal exits; they'd never find the body down there. Hopefully is 16-yo daughter will have enough training from mom to put that MCP diver in his place, so dad doesn't have to hide the body!! :smiley36:

Hey. This is the Man Laws forum. What in heaven's sake are girls doing here! Someone has to try and keep you guys out of trouble ... you sure can't do it on your own!! :smiley2:Are you woman enough?

LOL! As long as it's strictly on-line - you betcha!! :smiley20:

[[//Verc throws the gauntlet down. A gauntlet made of richly supple Corinthian leather All right Ricardo .... what color is that leather? Not purple I hope!! :smiley2:

Diver Kat
02-23-2009, 11:11
I also happen to like woman and I enjoy looking at them more than I do George Clooney. :) I KNEW there was something seriously wrong with you!! I think we need to ask Tina's opinion here .... (of course Tina might just prefer to stare at Tim in the mirror .... :smilie39: )

Besides. This the Man Laws forum.
AND????? Since when did that stop us from busting your chops??? I mean, I have to have something to look forward to at work all day! :smiley36:

cowgirldiver
02-23-2009, 12:59
Have you noticed that Mark apparently has not just killed a thread but the entire women's forum.....

Vercingetorix
02-23-2009, 13:10
Have you noticed that Mark apparently has not just killed a thread but the entire women's forum.....Mark has that effect on threads and forums. Wait awhile for Marcy and Tina to re-emerge. that should fix it.

[[//Verc throws the gauntlet down. A gauntlet made of richly supple Corinthian leather All right Ricardo .... what color is that leather? Not purple I hope!! :smiley2:
..Purple? Gauche! Mauve, dear lady, mauve.

Diver Kat
02-23-2009, 13:14
Have you noticed that Mark apparently has not just killed a thread but the entire women's forum.....
Now THAT is funny!!! :smilie39:

Maybe the Mods can conbine the two Forums into one .... because we ALL are either over here hanging out, or ALL over there hanging out! (It's inevitable ... you cannot separate men & women, no matter how much we try! :smiley2:)

Have you noticed that Mark apparently has not just killed a thread but the entire women's forum.....Mark has that effect on threads and forums. Wait awhile for Marcy and Tina to re-emerge. that should fix it.Yeah ... Marcy & Tina are such a cute couple .... or is that Mark & Tina? Marcy & Tim? Mark & Tim? :smiley2:

cowgirldiver
02-23-2009, 14:55
Okay,

Someone has saved Mark with their very first post. I think Diver Kat is right though. The 2 posts might as well be combined cause nobody stays on their side of the fence.

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 16:34
(It's inevitable ... you cannot separate men & women, no matter how much we try! :smiley2:)

You can try spraying them with a garden hose.

Diver Kat
02-23-2009, 16:35
Okay,

Someone has saved Mark with their very first post. I think Diver Kat is right though. The 2 posts might as well be combined cause nobody stays on their side of the fence.

They can label the Forum 'Co-ed Corral' ... where Men's Law meets Women's Intuition and the Battle of the Sexes begins!! :smiley2:

Diver Kat
02-23-2009, 16:37
(It's inevitable ... you cannot separate men & women, no matter how much we try! :smiley2:)

You can try spraying them with a garden hose.Somehow I think we're back to a 'guy thing' and thoughts of a wet T-shirt!!! :smiley36:

Tell me I'm wrong ... just try!!

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 16:41

You can try spraying them with a garden hose.Somehow I think we're back to a 'guy thing' and thoughts of a wet T-shirt!!! :smiley36:

You are wrong. Sorry. :) My grand father would take out the hose and spray the neighborhood dogs when they ..uhm...hooked up in the front yard.

Diver Kat
02-23-2009, 16:48

You are wrong. Sorry. :) My grand father would take out the hose and spray the neighborhood dogs when they ..uhm...hooked up in the front yard.

I call BS. I'm always right. :)
Ask anyone who works or lives with me.
Sound familar????

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 16:51

I call BS. I'm always right. :)
Ask anyone who works or lives with me.
Sound familar????

:smilie39:

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 17:17
Do you think we have a FEW misogynists on this forum? Just a few?:smiley21:

Hey! Kids are on this forum. Do you eat with that mouth?

(foul)
I love women. I have female friends. True, my best friends are men, but there is NOTHING wrong with that.

Put up a poll. Most people by far will have fewer close friends of the opposite sex.

cowgirldiver
02-23-2009, 17:21
SL,
your grandfather was far nicer than my dad-when we had that happen with cats, he just got the gun out.....kind of sends a message there, huh?

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 18:06
Yeah well you probably grew up in Okieedokee. :)

I grew up in that hot bed of liberal pacificism. NYC

cowgirldiver
02-23-2009, 18:32
Well, and it's one thing to pull out your gun and start shooting at something out in the country-quite another to do that in a big city.

Vercingetorix
02-23-2009, 18:56
Put up a poll. Most people by far will have fewer close friends of the opposite sex.I dunno. Most of my closest friends have been women.

Women folk is jus' different. Usually easier to talk to.

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 19:26
Put up a poll. Most people by far will have fewer close friends of the opposite sex.I dunno. Most of my closest friends have been women.

Uh yeah. Sure! (I won't out ya)

Kind of like Joe Pescie and Sharon Stone in "Casino". Pescie's character was "comforting" Stone's character because Bobby D's "Sam Rothstien" was so bad to her.:smilie39:

Lulubelle
02-23-2009, 20:38

(foul)
I love women. I have female friends. True, my best friends are men, but there is NOTHING wrong with that.

Put up a poll. Most people by far will have fewer close friends of the opposite sex.

Surely you jest. Your original "nipply" post is more acceptable to our young readers than the use of the word misogynist? Which by the way will sound like greek to all of the kids and most of the adults. :smiley36:

I have no doubt that you do love women. I wonder if you have ever become friends with one whom you didn't want to "know more about" if you get my drift.

Amongst my closest friends, it is 50/50. None of my close male friends have any history with me other than friendship. Overall, across all friendships, there are more females than males in my circle of friends.

Amongst dive buddies, 50/50 as well.

OK then, back to cheerleading camp.

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 21:03

(foul)

Surely you jest. Your original "nipply" post is more acceptable to our young readers than the use of the word misogynist? Which by the way will sound like greek to all of the kids and most of the adults. :smiley36:

I have no doubt that you do love women. I wonder if you have ever become friends with one whom you didn't want to "know more about" if you get my drift.

Amongst my closest friends, it is 50/50. None of my close male friends have any history with me other than friendship. Overall, across all friendships, there are more females than males in my circle of friends.

Amongst dive buddies, 50/50 as well.

OK then, back to cheerleading camp.

"Nipply"? I said nippy. (perhaps your freudian slip is showing :))

Lulubelle
02-23-2009, 21:42
"Nipply"? I said nippy. (perhaps your freudian slip is showing :))

Please see below. I haven't quite determined what you are showing.

Just nipply enough on those sweaty female forms to ..Uh well let's just say that sports bras, rash guards, bikini tops and tee shirts are no match for mother nature. :smiley36:

Such respect for us ladies...:smiley5:

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 21:45
OMG! Talk about Freudian slips.

Sorry all. And my hat is in my hands.

Holy crap! LOL

Lulubelle
02-23-2009, 21:49

Holy crap! LOL

Oh please, you knew exactly what you were saying, you do all things with intention SL!:smiley5:

Splitlip
02-23-2009, 21:54

Holy crap! LOL

Oh please, you knew exactly what you were saying, you do all things with intention SL!:smiley5:

LOL. What would make you say that?

Lulubelle
02-23-2009, 22:15

Holy crap! LOL

LOL. What would make you say that?

Do you REALLY want me to answer that question? REALLY?

Black-Gorrilla
02-23-2009, 22:58
speaking of them taking eyes out... Some of these girls that go to the gym... WOW... they don't need to be there... but i guess it's healthy. AND... it gives me something to look at as motivation, not to mention this chilly weather.

Diver Kat
02-23-2009, 22:59
Okay kids .... :playnice: or I'll have to put you all in Time Out!

I feel like I'm back home with my brothers & sisters! :smiley5:

Black-Gorrilla
02-23-2009, 23:42

we bring back good memories. glad to help.

Diver Kat
02-24-2009, 11:17

we bring back good memories. glad to help.Memories - yes ... good?? Not so sure!! :smiley2: But it is nice to know that ST is a totally dysfunctional family ... just like mine!! :smiley36:

gNats
02-24-2009, 13:30
Do you think we have a FEW misogynists on this forum? Just a few?:smiley21:

(foul)

I hang mostly with men. They are not as dramatic or sensitive as the wimmen folk. And, for the most part, they say what they do and do what they say.

gNats
02-24-2009, 13:33

Holy crap! LOL

Drats. If it is true, and he has made a gross error, it would probably be in bad form to continue to gather those sticks to send to his house and litter along the walk near his dive gear.

Nah - keep gathering. the wettest, soggiest, most algae and silt covered quarry and lake sticks you can find and send them to Jupiter, care of Tim's house.

Black-Gorrilla
02-24-2009, 14:26
Alright alright.......I'm gonna have to ask...

Tim, Nats... What's the deal with the sticks?

navyhmc
02-24-2009, 14:32

Split let it slip he doesn't like sticks!:smilie39:

gNats
02-24-2009, 14:56

Split let it slip that he is AFRAID of sticks. In the water. That's why he doesn't dive in Midwest quarries. Because there are STICKS in the water.

Just typing sticks in the water make him queasy.

Diver Kat
02-24-2009, 15:15
Drats. If it is true, and he has made a gross error, it would probably be in bad form to continue to gather those sticks to send to his house and litter along the walk near his dive gear.

Nah - keep gathering. the wettest, soggiest, most algae and silt covered quarry and lake sticks you can find and send them to Jupiter, care of Tim's house.
Does he happen to have a hot tub or a pool in the backyard we can put them in??? It's no good unless we can keep them wet & green!! :smiley36:

Subliminal messaging .....
Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...Sticks in water ... sticks in water ...

Splitlip
02-24-2009, 18:49

Split let it slip that he is AFRAID of sticks. In the water. That's why he doesn't dive in Midwest quarries. Because there are STICKS in the water.

Just typing sticks in the water make him queasy.

Never said I was afraid them. Just don't like them in the water. They don't belong there.
I'm not afraid of spiders, but I don't like them on my face. They don't belong there either.

http://1.bp.********.com/_OK9MAOUhu3M/Rv2Xg3CevoI/AAAAAAAAAeM/gXQZl6JRUNo/s320/tarantula-hand.jpg