PDA

View Full Version : Woman: Name a Fictional Character You Would .... :)

gNats
02-24-2009, 10:11
Okay, this is not a new game.

Women - married or unmarried - which Fictional Character would you enjoy spending a full night with?

Mine: Greg House, MD. Even with the vicadin.

fire diver
02-24-2009, 10:27
Lara Croft...oh wait.. wrong forum. Dang!

Diver Kat
02-24-2009, 11:12
Benjamin Franklin Gates - I love archeological mysteries, and he's not quite the smart-a$$ that Indiana Jones is.

Queen
02-24-2009, 11:28
Lara Croft :icon_cool:

Chocoholic
02-24-2009, 13:51
Magnum PI

mselizann
02-24-2009, 14:14
That's a good one Nat- DH knows my taste, so these won't be a surprise....
Maximus Decimus Meridius (Russell Crowe)
Frank Martin (Transporter)
Inman (Jude Law) in Cold Mountain
Danny Ocean

mmmm- yeah, that's my list for today

Grizbear98
02-24-2009, 16:10
I think its a tie between Jack Bauer and Anakin Skywalker (pre going darkside)

Zenagirl
02-24-2009, 16:33
Commander Harmon Rabb from Jag.....6'4" and built..... :D

Chocoholic
02-24-2009, 19:54
James Bond, the new guy is hot!!

Splitlip
02-24-2009, 20:03
Danny Ocean

I'd do Frank Martin!

Oh wait. Wrong gender. Crap!

Foo2
02-24-2009, 20:20
mselizann had it...Danny Ocean.
The new Bond. He isn't that pretty...just uber sexy
Pretty much any character Bruce Willis plays.
And last but not least...Josh Lucas - Sweet Home Alabama

mselizann
02-24-2009, 20:28
I like the new Bond too- what can I say.....

Largo
02-24-2009, 20:36
A guy's perspective.

I think male humans are repulsive. But, if I had to change my appearance to something else, with the aim of attracting ladies...

I'd pick the guy who plays Clark Kent on 'Smallville.' That's what I think a woman would like a man to look like.

Largo
02-24-2009, 20:55
It's been like, half and hour...

Where did everybody go?

mselizann
02-24-2009, 21:13
Clark Kent is too nice- you have to pick someone more "bad"

Largo
02-24-2009, 21:17
Why?

That doesn't make sense.

Largo
02-24-2009, 21:31
Whatever...

Unless you ladies can give me a good reason, the next time that I get plastic surgery to hide my identity, I'm looking like Clark Kent.

Lulubelle
02-24-2009, 21:41
Danny Ocean, hands down.

Largo
02-24-2009, 21:44
If you're talking Frank Sinatra... well alright.

George Clooney? Yuck :smiley11:

Lulubelle
02-24-2009, 21:54
If you're talking Frank Sinatra... well alright.

George Clooney? Yuck :smiley11:

Well we all certainly know that Largo is a straight male. Not too many women around who wouldn't enjoy a "moment" with George.

Sinatra wouldn't be too bad either.

Largo
02-24-2009, 22:03
When I was a kid, George Clooney was on "The Facts of Life." He played Jo's boyfriend. I always felt like he was sucking the life out of Jo and Natalie, and Tootie. That's the kind of guy he is. He takes from women, but never gives anything.

Ladies, do you want to end up like Jo or Tootie, or Natalie???

Lulubelle
02-24-2009, 22:39
When I was a kid, George Clooney was on "The Facts of Life." He played Jo's boyfriend. I always felt like he was sucking the life out of Jo and Natalie, and Tootie. That's the kind of guy he is. He takes from women, but never gives anything.

And just how do you know what kind of guy he is? He is playing a character in his movie and TV roles.

He is beautiful. No one said we want to keep him, we just want to play with him for an evening. :smiley2:

I understand that the locals near his home think he is very nice, laid back, and understated when he is hanging out in Bellagio. Rides his bike around a lot apparently. From a friend in Como, I have not seen him around there myself. :smiley13:

julz
02-24-2009, 22:42
orlando bloom as legolas in lord of the rings
r viggo mortison

bandit6789
02-24-2009, 23:10

Why?

That doesn't make sense.

Wow....Largo, you haven't figured this one out? There may not be any hope for you.

I mean, that's basic Womaniese. Women like drama, no drama with a nice guy...:smilie39:
<runs out of room, ducking head>

Vercingetorix
02-25-2009, 07:40
I mean, that's basic Womaniese. Women like drama, no drama with a nice guy...:smilie39:
THANK YOU!!!!!:smiley32::smiley32:

Girls want "Bad Boys"

I've discussed this with my wife several times over the years, and she always says that's not true. My view is that girls want somebody they can "fix" Of course, if he can be "fixed" (take that either way), then he would no longer be attractive to said female, and she'd be out looking again.

//oh...and as far as this topic goes... Lara Croft (either)

gNats
02-25-2009, 08:13

Thank you!

That's why Indiana Jones was always so big in my book. Nice guy, right? Does the right thing. But, the jaunt of the hat, the one-liners, the running off all over the world... hotness.

gNats
02-25-2009, 08:22

And just how do you know what kind of guy he is? He is playing a character in his movie and TV roles.

He is beautiful. No one said we want to keep him, we just want to play with him for an evening. :smiley2:

Largo, you are over analyzing this thread. I didn't say - Ladies, who would you like to spend the rest of your life with? I was referring to one hot evening of jungle sex. Pure and simple.

Also, I specifically said "Fictional" character, because very few of us know the man behind the role.

So stop trying to rationalize why we want to do Danny Ocean. He has a hot persona.

TRACI
02-25-2009, 09:19
Tristan in Legends of the Fall.

Largo
02-25-2009, 10:13
If you like Bad Boys, how about Tyler Durden from 'Fight Club.'

Because in reality, I actually look a lot like Tyler Durden.

...But not like the Brad Pitt one, like the other one; that Norton guy. :smiley5:

ParrotheadDiver
02-27-2009, 07:14
007....Daniel Craig....oh wait he is not fictional :smiley2: but that is ok... I would still like to..............:smiley9:

caroln
03-04-2009, 10:11
James Bond..the new one
or Sawyer from Lost

Splitlip
03-04-2009, 10:58
orlando bloom as legolas

LOL. That's funny. If you read the books, Legolam was always in a tree molesting the squirrels. (He's an Elf you know. :))

julz
03-04-2009, 17:50
that's why i specified orlando bloom playing him

BuzzF117
03-05-2009, 15:17

Women - married or unmarried - which Fictional Character would you enjoy spending a full night with?

Hey gNats I have the cane, limp and script for vicodin...

gNats
03-05-2009, 15:37

ah yes, but do you have the BLUE eyes?

Splitlip
03-05-2009, 19:08

Ah, Nat. My eyes are brown, not an MD and no script for vicodin. But I am arrogant, moody and self absorbed. :smiley36:
(I lived in the Midwest for 4 years too).

gNats
03-05-2009, 19:36

Ah, Nat. My eyes are brown, not an MD and no script for vicodin. But I am arrogant, moody and self absorbed. :smiley36:

Arrogant, moody and self absorbed!? Where do I sign up? I can't seem to meet enough guys like that!

BuzzF117
03-05-2009, 19:41

LOL, Yes I do!!

Lulubelle
03-05-2009, 19:52

Arrogant, moody and self absorbed!? Where do I sign up? I can't seem to meet enough guys like that!

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:Ain't that the d..n truth. Well said, sister.

Splitlip
03-05-2009, 19:59
It is what it is.
I'm a man. The world is my urinal. :)

fire diver
03-05-2009, 22:27
I thought your garage sink was your urinal.

Diver Kat
03-05-2009, 23:38

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Lulubelle
03-06-2009, 00:12
It is what it is.

Guys, you are in the women's issues forum. This is a thread about the fictional male character us girls would most like to have our way with. Neither of you qualify, so beat it. :anim_stick:

DivingAnarchy.info
03-06-2009, 03:45
It is what it is.

Guys, you are in the women's issues forum. This is a thread about the fictional male character us girls would most like to have our way with. Neither of you qualify, so beat it. :anim_stick:

Right! Back to the original topic.

I'd do David Hasselhof.

fire diver
03-06-2009, 05:27
It is what it is.

Ohhhhh, is THAT what this is about? I only read the title, so I thought this about the fictional woman a person would be with. That explains a lot of the confusion I've had with other repsonses. :smiley2:

What about me, I'm fictional? :smiley31: I like giving back-rubs and long walks on the beach, and your mother! Is that fiction enough?

Lulubelle
03-06-2009, 07:23
What about me, I'm fictional? :smiley31: I like giving back-rubs and long walks on the beach, and your mother! Is that fiction enough?

Well, firediver, IF you were really fictional, you would of course be very high on our list, based just on those hairy legs alone:smiley2:. Only problem is that your fictional wife might not be too happy if we pick you.

I'm still sticking with Danny Ocean. Yum.

gNats
03-06-2009, 07:41

Well, firediver, IF you were really fictional, you would of course be very high on our list, based just on those hairy legs alone:smiley2:. Only problem is that your fictional wife might not be too happy if we pick you.

I'm still sticking with Danny Ocean. Yum.

:smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39: oh that was great LULU!

I'm sticking with Greg. We are on a first name basis now. I have no plans on Sunday and 5 weeks of House episodes saved to my DVDR.

Diver Kat
03-06-2009, 11:48
Talking about great eyes, here's another one for me .....

Alex O'Loughlin as Mick St. John in Moonlight

oddbod
03-07-2009, 03:23
Danny Ocean

:smiley2: what all in one night!!!!:egg:

divergirl
03-20-2009, 13:12
Edward Norton from american history x

rayaa3
03-23-2009, 11:05
divergirlEdward Norton from american history x

Holy freakin cow - you need therapy. I mean - there's drama - and then there's American History X. Then again - that girlfriend of his from the beginning was pretty sexy...in a pscycho chick with baggage kind of way.

OK - I withdraw my objection - and think that the guys need to play a similar game in our forum.

I know I'm not suppose to be over here - but you guys have much more interesting conversations than we do!

fanatique
03-27-2009, 11:01
I know I'm not suppose to be over here - but you guys have much more interesting conversations than we do!

Now this girl knows what she's talking about. :smiley32:

gNats
03-27-2009, 11:19

Holy freakin cow - you need therapy. I mean - there's drama - and then there's American History X. Then again - that girlfriend of his from the beginning was pretty sexy...in a pscycho chick with baggage kind of way.

OK - I withdraw my objection - and think that the guys need to play a similar game in our forum.

What do you mean our conversations are more interesting in the women's forum? You don't like talking about your *junk*?

rayaa3
03-27-2009, 14:35

I SUPPOSE, I had that coming.

rayaa3
03-27-2009, 14:40

What do you mean our conversations are more interesting in the women's forum? You don't like talking about your *junk*?

OK - for the record, we now have our own "fantasy fictional character" thread on OUR OWN forum, and it is awesome (actually that's not true, it turned into a philosphical debate about the validity of fantasizing about cartoon characters, but it was awesome for about 4 hours).

As to the JUNK talk - you know, sometimes we need to discuss our *junk*...it's that whole reproductive organs on the outside of our bodies thing - sometimes it just demands discussion.

There - now that I've said my peace, I'll creep sheepishly back out of your forum, and yes, I'll put the seat down (and yes it is DRY AND CLEAN) before I leave.

thanks for your tolerance ;)

scubagirlj
03-27-2009, 20:25
Mick St John, mmmm what about the other vamp, Henry from Blood Ties(was I only one who watched it?) or the hottie that plays Henry XIII on "The Tudors", though looks like his relationships end badly(ha-ha)

scubagirlj
03-27-2009, 20:26
my bad, should be Henry VIII, haven't done the roman numeral thing in a while

fanatique
03-28-2009, 09:40

I SUPPOSE, I had that coming.

Come on...you know it's all in good fun. :smiley36:

But yeah...you HAD that coming. :smiley2: