PDA

View Full Version : Ddcn Chat Room

neogeo
02-24-2009, 18:02
Created a chat room for the 28th check out scubatoys live chat room DDCN Oronogo 2/28/2009

neogeo
02-24-2009, 18:29
to get in the room click on the arrows next to the add button

Dark Wolf
02-24-2009, 20:06
Thanks for setting that up! I make the motion that we have a full time DDCN room. Anyone else agree?

DW

wheelman
02-24-2009, 20:30
the stick room... I like it.

plot
02-24-2009, 21:37
Thanks for setting that up! I make the motion that we have a full time DDCN room. Anyone else agree?

DW

i thought thats what the main channel was?

DivingCRNA
02-24-2009, 21:40

DW

i thought thats what the main channel was?

Ditto

Dark Wolf
02-24-2009, 22:22
Lol. Ok point taken. :D

DW

navyhmc
02-25-2009, 05:52
One simple question comes to mind here: Who will be on line? All of us will be at Oronogo!

gNats
02-25-2009, 08:40
One simple question comes to mind here: Who will be on line? All of us will be at Oronogo!

C'mon Navy - look at how we all met to begin with! Online! Most of us are online chatting every evening instead of out with friends. Serious social disorders.

No, I suspect we will be sitting around the campfire texting each other about our dives and how much fun we are having and how glad we are that we met.

plot
02-25-2009, 11:35

C'mon Navy - look at how we all met to begin with! Online! Most of us are online chatting every evening instead of out with friends. Serious social disorders.

No, I suspect we will be sitting around the campfire texting each other about our dives and how much fun we are having and how glad we are that we met.

You have alot of faith in your cellular provider if you think it'll work in BFE...

gNats
02-25-2009, 11:40

You have alot of faith in your cellular provider if you think it'll work in BFE...

HA! I'm such a techno geek - I HAVE SATELLITE!

navyhmc
02-25-2009, 15:32
<==== Is NOT a Technogeek! I don't Text, I don't check my email via phone, hell, my cell phone doesn't even have a camera. As for computers: I am functionally illiterate. But I am proud of my functional computer illiteracy!

I am a Gadgets kind of guy though. Had a GPS back in '90 when they were not only new but you needed to be a rocket scientist to understand the damn thing! But I could use it! I'm even bringing a fold up 200 lb capacity hand truck/dolly for moving tanks.

plot
02-25-2009, 16:29
I'm even bringing a fold up 200 lb capacity hand truck/dolly for moving tanks.

dibs on borrowing this :D