PDA

View Full Version : Nickname given to the xxxx'ed-Guy from your life/

emt
02-27-2009, 12:11
I remember 1974 when the girl I was dating looked up at at sign on the road and said: "That's the Old BAT I used to date."
I knew at that moment that someday I tooooo would be an "old bat" to her.

What do most gal's call their XXX'ed off guys???

Lulubelle
02-27-2009, 12:36
I remember 1974 when the girl I was dating looked up at at sign on the road and said: "That's the Old BAT I used to date."
I knew at that moment that someday I tooooo would be an "old bat" to her.

What do most gal's call their XXX'ed off guys???

I call mine il uomo con i piccoli piedi (guy with the little "feet").

All of the others I remember fondly to be honest.

dallasdivergirl
02-27-2009, 12:55
they all have some nickname either related to their job or how our relationship went "firefighter" "not ex" (not even worth calling an ex), "crazy old man" and my favorite "freak".

Diver Kat
02-27-2009, 13:16
LOL ... it's been too many decades to remember any of them! :smiley36:

TRACI
02-27-2009, 14:09
LOL ... it's been too many decades to remember any of them! :smiley36:

I do not want to remember any! :smiley5:

chicken
02-27-2009, 14:22
I was reminded by a judge that my words spoken in court could be cause for contempt. She admonished me to find something nice to call the soon to be ex wife. I struggled for something until I looked at my subpoena and it hit me...the plaintiff. She was then and will forever be simply known as the plaintiff.

Lulubelle
02-27-2009, 14:31
I was reminded by a judge that my words spoken in court could be cause for contempt. She admonished me to find something nice to call the soon to be ex wife. I struggled for something until I looked at my subpoena and it hit me...the plaintiff. She was then and will forever be simply known as the plaintiff.

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

It is indeed good to give them a name that makes you laugh when you recall it. Mine does. And I am not a good liar either, so my name is also very much TRUE!!!

blue37
02-27-2009, 18:20
... Splitlip...

Foo2
03-01-2009, 16:41
How about just "Stupid"? That would be my ex's name. :D

cummings66
03-02-2009, 08:02
I'm impressed with how many ex's there are. I'm still on my first after 24 years. We argue once in a while, but have much more fun most of the time. I can't imagine it any other way.

dallasdivergirl
03-02-2009, 09:17
I'm impressed with how many ex's there are. I'm still on my first after 24 years. We argue once in a while, but have much more fun most of the time. I can't imagine it any other way.

I think the ladies are all referring to ex boyfriends. I do know that Foo2 is still on huband number 1 and Lulu hasn't been married. I just have the freak for an ex husband.....he makes me really think I never ever want to get married again.

Lulubelle
03-02-2009, 09:27

I think the ladies are all referring to ex boyfriends. I do know that Foo2 is still on huband number 1 and Lulu hasn't been married. I just have the freak for an ex husband.....he makes me really think I never ever want to get married again.

I hear you Dallas, my experience with il uomo con i piccoli piedi makes me unlikely to take the plunge. It takes an awfully good man to be better than none.

Cummings, you sound like a solid guy. But trust me, there are many aberrations out there, both male and female. In these circumstances, no one is well served by them staying together.

Dallas is correct, most of us were referring to ex boyfriends/fiance's, not spouses.

gNats
03-02-2009, 10:44
exBoyfriend.

He who shall not be named

cowgirldiver
03-02-2009, 12:52
Cummings your wife seems like a very sweet person-you need to keep her around!!

gNats
03-02-2009, 14:33

I agree! And, what a cutie daughter!

Diver Kat
03-02-2009, 14:49

I think the ladies are all referring to ex boyfriends. I do know that Foo2 is still on huband number 1 and Lulu hasn't been married. LOL ... that's a whole other thread ... ex-spouses!! (And what you call them! :anim_shock:)

Luckily (well 99.9% of the time! :smiley2:) I'm still on number 1 after 34 years together ... and I plan to keep it that way! :smiley20:

Vegas
03-04-2009, 22:34
let's see....
in my past there is at least one that is thought of as "Defendant"....

.....somewhere down the line I had to stop dating those types of guys though...(because eventually you find yourself with a nickname like "co-defendant" if you aren't careful!) - LOL!

... Just kidding...

fire diver
03-05-2009, 00:51
When someone asks about my ex, I usually respond with "ohhh, her." I had some other names for "ohh her" years ago but I have since moved on.

Chicken, I love your "name" for your ex. Simple, honest and descriptive!

cowgirldiver
03-05-2009, 08:55
Nice boots firediver!!!

I just refer to my ex as Forrest's dad.

cummings66
03-05-2009, 15:30

Oh yes, I am quite the lucky man to have both of them in my life. If you could only know the love we have between us, it's a source of strength when I need it. I'm sure you know the feelings though, each of us at this point in life have had to experience them. I'm just a very lucky man to have them and have a solid relationship. We do almost everything together, diving and everything else. You saw Judy and Elizabeth there for me when I went diving, and normally we do something else as a family when I'm done. It's how we do things to stay strong, share all the pleasures of life equally.

It's not me keeping her around though, she chooses that and why I have no idea. I've got a lot of flaws, but I try to show her every single day that I love and appreciate her. Just sent her an IM with a heart in it right before this post. I think there are a lot of ex's because they either get too close and smother the other, or they fail to appreciate the other. The proper ratio isn't easy.

As to ex's, I never ever called any of my girlfriends anything other than their names. I never had a bad breakup and maintained a friendship for years afterwards. I did have to end one friendship though when I started dating Judy because she was jealous, but I'd give her absolutely anything she wanted from me, anything without a seconds hesitation.

Lulubelle
03-05-2009, 20:20

Oh yes, I am quite the lucky man to have both of them in my life. If you could only know the love we have between us, it's a source of strength when I need it. I'm sure you know the feelings though, each of us at this point in life have had to experience them. I'm just a very lucky man to have them and have a solid relationship. We do almost everything together, diving and everything else. You saw Judy and Elizabeth there for me when I went diving, and normally we do something else as a family when I'm done. It's how we do things to stay strong, share all the pleasures of life equally.

It's not me keeping her around though, she chooses that and why I have no idea. I've got a lot of flaws, but I try to show her every single day that I love and appreciate her. Just sent her an IM with a heart in it right before this post. I think there are a lot of ex's because they either get too close and smother the other, or they fail to appreciate the other. The proper ratio isn't easy.

As to ex's, I never ever called any of my girlfriends anything other than their names. I never had a bad breakup and maintained a friendship for years afterwards. I did have to end one friendship though when I started dating Judy because she was jealous, but I'd give her absolutely anything she wanted from me, anything without a seconds hesitation.

OK Cummings... you have just made most of the male world look REALLY bad. May I send my next beau to you for some tips? All of my exes except one are called by their names, all of the breakups were kind and respectful ones except that *one* described above and the ugly was done to me not by me. NICE GUYS ROCK. :smiley32:

fanatique
03-27-2009, 10:45

You're a better guy than you think, Cummings. And oh-so-lucky as well.

rustyshakelford
03-27-2009, 12:13
How about just "Stupid"? That would be my ex's name. :D

thats mine too! Whenever im talking to my friends all i have to say is, "i cant stand stupid" and they know exectly who im talking about!

brett

mksmith713
03-27-2009, 12:58

That's funny......
Mine was named,"The Defendant".

scubagirlj
03-27-2009, 20:37
usually didn't bother to get their names in the first place, so i guess,A,B,C.......

rustyshakelford
03-28-2009, 06:45
usually didn't bother to get their names in the first place, so i guess,A,B,C.......

i guess by your scale i wouldve been A+++++:smiley32:

brett

scubastud
03-28-2009, 08:43
Many women refer to me as "The one that got away"
Because I am all that.

fanatique
03-28-2009, 09:33
Many women refer to me as "The one that got away"
Because I am all that.

Because of how slippery a character you were? :smiley2:

scubagirlj
03-28-2009, 20:15
don't men realize that they only get away if they are out of the bullet's range, or if we want them to get away??