PDA

View Full Version : Will video.

dmdoss
08-21-2007, 21:26
Is this wrong or just funny as ****? I thought it was funny, but I can see how some people could get upset about it. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74

Black-Gorrilla
08-21-2007, 21:39
i love that vid.
" I NEED MY MONEY"

(this belongs in FUN AREA)

dmdoss
08-21-2007, 21:53
i agree, should have posted it in Fun and Games.

deepdiver47
08-22-2007, 07:34
he needs to do teh video in his underwear while wearing a racing helmet as in T nights

Foo2
08-22-2007, 16:27
Ok, I'm gonna be a buzz kill on this one.... As you know, I'm a mom...I can't even imagine encouraging my child to say those words. I don't think it's cute when kids cuss...heck, I really don't think it's cute when anyone cusses. Of course, I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that the occasional "no no word" doesn't slip out of my mouth. But at the same time, I can't imagine teaching my child to do this. Just my two pennies...

dmdoss
08-23-2007, 00:24
Ok, I'm gonna be a buzz kill on this one.... As you know, I'm a mom...I can't even imagine encouraging my child to say those words. I don't think it's cute when kids cuss...heck, I really don't think it's cute when anyone cusses. Of course, I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that the occasional "no no word" doesn't slip out of my mouth. But at the same time, I can't imagine teaching my child to do this. Just my two pennies...

How did I know you where going to say that.

Foo2
08-23-2007, 09:45

How did I know you where going to say that.

Because you know that I am a conservative, Christian, middle-class, white, woman, mom that would feel that way.:smiley36:

cummings66
08-23-2007, 15:08
Well, I feel the same way you do Foo2. I think nobody should do that to a kid, it's a poor reflection on their character to take advantage of a young kid's mind that way. Just think, their minds are like a sponge, how long will it take to get that out of her now? They'll learn it soon enough, no need to train them in it.

They need to drag the parents out and spank them, IMO.

Vercingetorix
08-23-2007, 17:46
Well, I feel the same way you do Foo2. I think nobody should do that to a kid, it's a poor reflection on their character to take advantage of a young kid's mind that way. Just think, their minds are like a sponge, how long will it take to get that out of her now? They'll learn it soon enough, no need to train them in it.

They need to drag the parents out and spank them, IMO.But...but...but...it's art. It's comedy. And besides, the First Amendment says I can do that...so there!!!

//for those who sarcasm meter is broken, the above is sarcasm

cummings66
08-23-2007, 18:14
Yeah, so much bad behavior is tolerated due to that lame excuse. Sorry, not in my family. I'll only tolerate so much and then it's time to stop it.

One of my co workers has a theory that if he says stop and you continue there is no second offering, you get punished right then and there. He's not going to count to 3 with his kids, and he had 11 of them. All of them turned out fine by the way and all are successful. His parenting method, due what I say, when I say, and how I say. No questions asked. Any deviation from what I tell you will be punished. He spanked at any infraction.

Seemed to work for him. I'm not that strict but I do believe this video is in very bad taste and the parents need disciplining. What kind of example are they trying to set after all. Kids are what we shape them to be, this one has a failure for parents. I hope she prevails in spite of.

dmdoss
08-23-2007, 23:02
Yeah, so much bad behavior is tolerated due to that lame excuse. Sorry, not in my family. I'll only tolerate so much and then it's time to stop it.

One of my co workers has a theory that if he says stop and you continue there is no second offering, you get punished right then and there. He's not going to count to 3 with his kids, and he had 11 of them. All of them turned out fine by the way and all are successful. His parenting method, due what I say, when I say, and how I say. No questions asked. Any deviation from what I tell you will be punished. He spanked at any infraction.

Seemed to work for him. I'm not that strict but I do believe this video is in very bad taste and the parents need disciplining. What kind of example are they trying to set after all. Kids are what we shape them to be, this one has a failure for parents. I hope she prevails in spite of.

My dad had this one look. All I had to do is see it, and I knew my butt was about 2 seconds away from being beat.

Osprey
08-23-2007, 23:46
My fiance was neutered (no, REALLY, lolol) so thankfully we will never have any of THOSE around to pick up bad words

I'll stick to my parrots ;)

CharlieSierra
08-24-2007, 03:16
I'm with Foo2, and thanks for speaking up.