PDA

View Full Version : The few, The Brave, The DDCN Divers!!!

navyhmc
03-02-2009, 20:18
Here's the list of those who braved the cold and the snow to make the 2nd annual DDCN dive a success!

Dark Wolf
Little Wolf
DivingCRNA
Gnats
medicdiver
navyhmc
bottom dweller
William (bottomdweller-in-law)
kaarl (bottomdweller-in-law)
cwswine
Mrs. cwswine
cowgirldiver
wheelman
brandon belew
plot
neogeo
shala
steve (friend of Shala)
rsmith4656
cummings66
Mrs. Cummings 66
The bran Muffin Kid
Chuck Russel
Mike Tryon

Each and every one definitely deserves the blue nose award (keep it clean folks!!!) for braving the elements

DivingCRNA
03-02-2009, 21:54
Here's the list of those who braved the cold and the snow to make the 2nd annual DDCN dive a success!

Dark Wolf
Little Wolf
DivingCRNA
Gnats
medicdiver
navyhmc
bottom dweller
William (bottomdweller-inlaw)
kaarl (bottomdweller-inlaw)
cwswine
Mrs. cwswine
cowgirldiver
wheelman
brandon belew
plot
neogeo
shala
steve (friend of Shala)
rsmith4656
cummings66
Mrs. Cummings 66
The bran Muffin Kid
Chuck Russell
Mike Tryon

Each and every one definitely deserves the blue nose award (keep it clean folks!!!) for braving the elements

Made some corrections!

neogeo
03-03-2009, 03:58

Dark Wolf
Little Wolf
DivingCRNA
Gnats
medicdiver
navyhmc
bottom dweller
William (bottomdweller-inlaw)
kaarl (bottomdweller-inlaw)
cwswine
Mrs. cwswine
cowgirldiver
wheelman
brandon belew
plot
neogeo aka Cougar Toy, Cougar Hunter,Cougar Bait
shala
steve (friend of Shala)
rsmith4656
cummings66
Mrs. Cummings 66
The bran Muffin Kid
Chuck Russell
Mike Tryon

Made some corrections!

Made more corrections :smiley20:

Black-Gorrilla
03-03-2009, 06:55
Congrats guys.

What were the stipulations on this dive?

Maybe I'll bring my Florida warm water loving butt up there and see if i can turn into an ice cube with you guys.

cummings66
03-03-2009, 07:24
The Bran Muffin Kid, aka Elizabeth. She really liked those muffins, don't know why but she went for them. Who made those by the way?

Good to see a list of people who did go. Thanks.

gNats
03-03-2009, 07:32
Congrats guys.

Maybe I'll bring my Florida warm water loving butt up there and see if i can turn into an ice cube with you guys.

Stipulations:

Crazy enough to show up in low 20 degree temps with a frigid hurricane like wind and artic blizzard-like conditions and submerge yourself into water cold enough to properly chill and preserve most food substances.

cowgirldiver
03-03-2009, 09:33
Rsmith's sweetie made the muffins. I can vouch that the blueberry ones were delicious.

wheelman
03-03-2009, 10:58
Congrats guys.

Stipulations:

Crazy enough to show up in low 20 degree temps with a frigid hurricane like wind and artic blizzard-like conditions and submerge yourself into water cold enough to properly chill and preserve most food substances.

That is a good summary.

Black-Gorrilla
03-03-2009, 10:59
makes me want to go out there with you guys.

bottomdweller
03-03-2009, 11:11

It made me want to come down to Miami & dive with you!!!!

navyhmc
03-03-2009, 12:57
That too sounds like a plan bottomdweller. But what would we do without 7mm wetsuits, dry suits and a ton of weight? We wouldn't know what to do. :smiley36:

The next planned dive will be on the fourth of July, c'mon up Gorrilla!:smiley20:

Lulubelle
03-03-2009, 13:26

Yeah, SURE, count ME in too. Frozen equipment...I'll be right out to enjoy that...:smiley36:

bottomdweller
03-03-2009, 20:12
That too sounds like a plan bottomdweller. But what would we do without 7mm wetsuits, dry suits and a ton of weight? We wouldn't know what to do. :smiley36:

The next planned dive will be on the fourth of July, c'mon up Gorrilla!:smiley20:

Ya you are right, That was the most interesting day of diving I have had to date. Had a great time & coming out of the water wasn't as bad as I had prepaired for!!!
I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!!

Good times!!!!

navyhmc
03-03-2009, 21:37

Yeah, SURE, count ME in too. Frozen equipment...I'll be right out to enjoy that...:smiley36:

You're welcome anytime Lulubelle! :smiley20: