PDA

View Full Version : Aeris Atmos 2 question

cvrle1
03-04-2009, 18:47
Just wondering if there is a way to set the depth to show in feet, but water temp to show in Celsius?

Thanks

PlatypusMan
03-05-2009, 12:28
Just wondering if there is a way to set the depth to show in feet, but water temp to show in Celsius?

Thanks

Not that I'm aware of...have you tried contacting Aeris directly at

DiveAeris.com - Scuba Gear, Scuba Equipment and Dive Gear (http://www.diveaeris.com/index.html) ?

Why do you want to cross Metric and Imperial like that?

PPM

cvrle1
03-05-2009, 15:23
Reason I want a mix is because I am used to doing the depth in feet, cause thats what we always used for planning and diving, however I have no idea what 44 F is in C :P

I always use metric for everything else, but as I said just used to using feet for depth when diving.

Thanks

AndyDragon
03-06-2009, 19:34
Having pretty intimate knowledge of how the computer works, on the computer itself, no. There is a single bit in the data for 'Imperial' vs 'Metric'. Having said that, once you are using the log book, most decent log book applications let you make that choice per unit.

cvrle1
03-06-2009, 23:14
Thanks for the heads up. Figured it was a long shot, but maybe there was something I didn't know about.

Having pretty intimate knowledge of how the computer works, on the computer itself, no. There is a single bit in the data for 'Imperial' vs 'Metric'. Having said that, once you are using the log book, most decent log book applications let you make that choice per unit.