PDA

View Full Version : New membership/chapter requirements

Rileybri
03-04-2009, 19:44
What are the requirement for an outside party(s) to become/create a new chapter of the DDCN?

Ya see we have here in Vermont a small body of water known as Lake Champlain it is the largest body of water not designated a great lake and at over 400' deep we defiantly have Deep Dark Cold and Narced divers and diving hear........

navyhmc
03-04-2009, 21:02
Actually, all it takes to be in DDCN is a proclamation of DDCN. No fees, no 12 step groups, no verification just a bunch of folks who like deep, dark, cold waters and know they've been Narc'd.

So, Talk to us. Do you have the mettle to be DDCN!? Well, do you?! Are you DDCN to the core? [/Sam Kinison] :smiley36:

medicdiver
03-04-2009, 21:14
I live the dark side.

navyhmc
03-04-2009, 21:18
I live the dark side.

Darth Medicdiver?!:lsvader: :smiley36:

medicdiver
03-04-2009, 21:20
No more like Jabba.:(

Dark Wolf
03-05-2009, 11:40
Riley, I like the idea!! Congrats to the Vermont DDCN chapter! :D

DW

Rileybri
03-05-2009, 12:32

DW

As I stated to you in my PM I am both honered and thrilled to be the founding/only member to date of the DDCN Vermont/NE Chapter. I will work on recrutment in the comming weeks and will be sure to dive DDCN!!!:smiley31:

Dark Wolf
03-05-2009, 13:02

DW

As I stated to you in my PM I am both honered and thrilled to be the founding/only member to date of the DDCN Vermont/NE Chapter. I will work on recrutment in the comming weeks and will be sure to dive DDCN!!!:smiley31:

Fantastic Riley!! Keep me posted on how things are going!!!

DW

DivingCRNA
03-05-2009, 13:05
The first rule of DDCN is that we don't talk about DDNC.

The second rule of DDCN is WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT DDCN!!

fire diver
03-05-2009, 13:18
uhhhh, I think we already broke both those rules.

Welcome to the newest chapter of the DDCN Diver! DDCN Vermont, NE Chapter is hereby officially (as official as we get anyway) recognized!

gNats
03-05-2009, 13:39
Actually, all it takes to be in DDCN is a proclamation of DDCN. No fees, no 12 step groups, no verification just a bunch of folks who like deep, dark, cold waters and know they've been Narc'd.

So, Talk to us. Do you have the mettle to be DDCN!? Well, do you?! Are you DDCN to the core? [/Sam Kinison] :smiley36:

He dives cold water, but does he dive COLD WEATHER!?

:smilie40:

Rileybri
03-05-2009, 14:19

I will dive where ever,when ever and with whome ever wants to dive!

After all; "Wether the weather is good, or wether the weatehr is bad, we will wether the weather, what ever the weather, wether we like it or not!"

Dark Wolf
03-05-2009, 14:20
You know, it would be really cool if we could get a group of us together to make the trip in 2010 to one of your DDCN dives. May have to see how that might work out............:D

DW

Dark Wolf
03-05-2009, 14:21

After all; "Wether the weather is good, or wether the weatehr is bad, we will wether the weather, what ever the weather, wether we like it or not!"

Well said, Riley!!! :)

DW

Rileybri
03-05-2009, 14:45
You know, it would be really cool if we could get a group of us together to make the trip in 2010 to one of your DDCN dives. May have to see how that might work out............:D

I would be bith honerd and very excited to host a meeting of the National chapter of the DDCN here on Lake Champlain. Take a look at some of the Wreck Diving (http://www.lcmm.org/shipwrecks_history/shipwrecks/shipwrecks.htm) options we have avalable from the just DDC to the DDCN levels!!!

DW

Well said, Riley!!! :)

DW

that and a "Not neat knott, neads not be knotted!" are my two favs!

maddhadder
03-05-2009, 14:46

DW

I may have to make a trip home if that happens.

Dark Wolf
03-09-2009, 08:12

DW

I may have to make a trip home if that happens.

I will be sure to keep you updated! I think that it would be a great trip!

DW