PDA

View Full Version : Prize Idea

JugglingMonkeys
08-22-2007, 03:16
How about a monthly prize for the forum member who posts the most unique photo of him or herself holding a ScubaToys branded thing?

Could be unique location, etc. etc.

J-Cub
08-22-2007, 13:52
That sounds interesting... maybe ScubaToys could take those photos and use them for marketing? If I don't have anything with ScubaToys on it, can I print something from the webpage?

ScubaToys Larry
08-22-2007, 14:12
That sounds interesting... maybe ScubaToys could take those photos and use them for marketing? If I don't have anything with ScubaToys on it, can I print something from the webpage?

No that would be cheating... has to be an official ScubaToys mask strap, bottle of sea drops, bag etc...

Great Idea!!

So I'm getting ready to introduct 2 new ways of gaining prizes... referrals, and photos... I'll post up the whole story and make an announcement soon!

thesmoothdome
08-22-2007, 14:19
Guess Larry's going to be selling a lot of those ScubaToys slap straps :).

MEL-DC Diver
08-22-2007, 14:26
Why do I get the feeling that Juggling Monkeys already has a bunch of things with the ScubaToys logo on them and/or already has the photo as well?

Vercingetorix
08-22-2007, 14:36
Let's see, I've got ST logo Sea Drops, strap, reg bag, log book. I need more ScubaToys logo stuff

MEL-DC Diver
08-22-2007, 14:57

No that would be cheating... has to be an official ScubaToys mask strap, bottle of sea drops, bag etc...

Great Idea!!

So I'm getting ready to introduct 2 new ways of gaining prizes... referrals, and photos... I'll post up the whole story and make an announcement soon!

So this wouldn't work then? It's marketing for the ladies.

JugglingMonkeys
08-23-2007, 00:48
Why do I get the feeling that Juggling Monkeys already has a bunch of things with the ScubaToys logo on them and/or already has the photo as well?

:smilie39:

actually i don't have any!
but i am hoping for a commission...

:smiley20: