PDA

View Full Version : Nickname given to the xxxx'ed-Gal from your life/

SEMO Scuba
03-06-2009, 21:08
Over in the finer genders forum there is a thread about the girls ex boyfriend's nickname. Any of you guys have a nickname for your ex-girlfriend or ex-wife?

I worked with a guy that was divorced and for 10 years the only name that I ever heard him call his ex was 'That B!tch'. The first time I ever heard him use her real name I asked him who are you talking about? When he said his ex I said 'Oh I had only ever heard you call her 'That B!tch'.' He didn't even realize that is what he always called her.

Well I don't have any ex-wives, and the only names I ever called my ex-girlfriends were their real names. You guys got any good names/stories to add?

chicken
03-07-2009, 04:45
The one I miss the most is Prozac Princess, now that was a wild six month psychotic experience! I had to move, change my phone number, and apply for the federal witness protection program.

cowgirldiver
03-07-2009, 17:37
And yet, chicken, you've posted your picture and town of residence, here on the forum-hope she's not or never becomes a diver....

3rdEye
03-07-2009, 17:48
kind of the same thing as the guy you work with...there's one i always refer to as my "stupid b!tch ex-girlfriend"....harsh....but pretty well deserved.

scubastud
03-08-2009, 03:43
Satan

blue37
03-10-2009, 19:49
My brother didn't learn. He had two: a#*hole (a#@hole) and s*#&face (s*@#&face).

bottomdweller
03-10-2009, 21:18
The old door knob!!!

You know the punchline!!

bversteegh
03-10-2009, 21:43
the evil one

waytooslow
03-10-2009, 22:18
The one I miss the most is Prozac Princess, now that was a wild six month psychotic experience! I had to move, change my phone number, and apply for the federal witness protection program.

+1 - luckily she finally slipped back into the matrix, never to be seen again.:smiley5:

robjoubert
03-11-2009, 22:38
"Carrie"

Ohio_diver16
03-13-2009, 19:32
My most recent ex has been dubbed jailbird.... Seeing how while I was working offshore she forged my checks and stole over $7,000 from my account... She's currently looking at 20 counts of forgery and 120 counts of unauthorized use of a credit card. So until she's sentenced it's just jailbird.

Aquatrax
03-14-2009, 10:33
"Carrie"

That was the Ex's real name :smiley36: Renamed "Satan's Little Concubine" during the divorce.

Too bad she was pure evil cause she was really hot and oh so skilled!

BubblesMcCoy
03-25-2009, 10:09
Pinkslip Penny.

Here's the story, had a girlfriend/co-worker when I deployed on a combat rotation. Halfway through, I hear from her mother (of all people) that she's engaged to a guy I worked with back home.

Needless to say, things ended quickly. When I got back to the states, I was promoted to a management position over the ex-girlfriend. After a few months, I was asked by senior management (who didn't know about my relationship with PP) to terminate her for a lengthy list of issues unrelated to me.

I would never fire someone for personal reasons, but I can't say that I didn't enjoy it. She didn't mary the guy after all.

"Fate is a fickle... " - Ben Linus, international man of mystery.

setesh
03-25-2009, 10:33
Predator