PDA

View Full Version : Eight Words With Two Meanings

james.earnhardt
08-22-2007, 11:14
1. THINGY (thing-ee) n.
Female...... Any part under a car's hood.
Male..... The strap fastener on a woman's bra.

2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
Female.... Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
Male.... Playing football without a cup.

3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
Female... The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
Male... Leaving a note before taking off on a fishing trip with the boys.

4. COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n.
Female.... A desire to get married and raise a family.
Male...... Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.

5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
Female.... A good m ovie, concert, play o r book.
Male.... .. Anything that can be done while drinking beer.

6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
Female.... An embarrassing by product of indigestion.
Male...... A source of entertainment, self-expression, male bonding.

7 MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
Female...... The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
Male.. Call it whatever you want, just as long as we do it.

8. REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
Female.... A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
Male... A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes

Harshal
08-22-2007, 11:16
lol..............:smilie39:

deepdiver47
08-22-2007, 11:46
7 MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n.
Female...... The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve.
Male.. Call it whatever you want, just as long as we do it.

LMAO!

chewyjr15
08-22-2007, 12:00
where do you come up with this stuff. Too funny!

james.earnhardt
08-22-2007, 12:16
Actually this came from one of our Captains at work. We are a small fire department here in Greece, 6 on shift, and when you have spare time on your hands know telling what you come up with.

I will say the "Man Laws" apply here at work but when we go home the shoe is on the other foot. Also some of the above hold true, FLATULENCE, yeah this is a big one at work, entertainment at the most non stop! However go home and do it around the wife; not so funny especially the dutch oven deal, man I think that is hillarious but somehow she doesn't.

Illini_Fan
08-22-2007, 12:23
Well kudos to your Captain and thanks for posting -- these will be making the rounds via email very soon.

DiverBob
08-22-2007, 12:25
Those are very funny!! :smiley36:

robanna
08-22-2007, 12:26
lmao!

94GTStang
08-22-2007, 12:28
hahahaha

Good stuff

deepdiver47
08-22-2007, 12:31
I can see those women smiling now...you know who you are.

Black-Gorrilla
08-22-2007, 13:44
good stuff!! i love these kind of things!!

Phestr
08-22-2007, 14:08
And we all know this is as much for the entertainment of the women as it is for us.

quarrydiver
08-22-2007, 20:19
gotta go, i think i hear heels...

dludwig
08-25-2007, 22:56
Very nice :smiley32:

chinacat46
08-26-2007, 12:49
I'll have to email those to a few people. Thnx

Charlotte Smith
08-26-2007, 13:55
bahahahahahah.......good one!

greyzen
08-26-2007, 15:58
hah very funny, I need to print that out and hang it on my work room :)

cshel
10-19-2007, 21:34
Actually this came from one of our Captains at work. We are a small fire department here in Greece, 6 on shift, and when you have spare time on your hands know telling what you come up with.

I will say the "Man Laws" apply here at work but when we go home the shoe is on the other foot. Also some of the above hold true, FLATULENCE, yeah this is a big one at work, entertainment at the most non stop! However go home and do it around the wife; not so funny especially the dutch oven deal, man I think that is hillarious but somehow she doesn't.

Don't know the dutch oven deal... not sure I want to....

chace_nicole
10-20-2007, 00:13

you don't want to...its no fun :smiley11:

GDiver
10-22-2007, 19:41
I don't know. It always gets a laugh out of ME.......

Anne Eastwell
10-22-2007, 20:21
I can see those women smiling now...you know who you are.

Yeah, yeah I'm laughing!! My partner and his 14 year old daughter think farting is the funniest thing on the face of the earth!!!!! He's pretty well behaved around me though - thankfully. The rest are also so true! :smiley36:

Anne Eastwell
10-22-2007, 20:22

It's trapped under the bed sheets and if they're really nasty they'll cover your head with the sheets so you're trapped in there with IT.... and they think that's hysterical.:smiley11:

Doug B
10-22-2007, 20:49

It's trapped under the bed sheets and if they're really nasty they'll cover your head with the sheets so you're trapped in there with IT.... and they think that's hysterical.:smiley11:

Technically, and I could be wrong, but I don't think it can be officially called a Dutch Oven UNLESS your head is trapped under the covers. :-)

scubarealtor
10-29-2007, 08:46
then lets don't go dutch on this one. i like to fan the sheets and tell her to help me sniff it up so it won't get away.

kenmendes
10-29-2007, 08:56
Those are great!!