PDA

View Full Version : Inflator with pull dump on Brigade

reactive
03-10-2009, 21:09
Is this a new feature to the brigade? I bought one new last year around this time and I'm reasonably sure that mine doesn't have a pull dump on the inflator hose (I don't have access to my bc at the moment). If not, is this something that can be easily added?

3rdEye
03-10-2009, 21:15
pretty sure it does...my dive buddy has one she bought in '07

reactive
03-11-2009, 01:28
Okay, so I'm a complete dumb @$$. It definitely has the shoulder dump.

On the bright side, I'm really excited to find out a new feature on my Brigade! lol I can't believe that I've dove this thing several times and not known it was there.

MxDiver
03-11-2009, 01:30
I bought mine from ST two years ago, it does have the pull dump.

3rdEye
03-11-2009, 07:52
Okay, so I'm a complete dumb @$$. It definitely has the shoulder dump.

On the bright side, I'm really excited to find out a new feature on my Brigade! lol I can't believe that I've dove this thing several times and not known it was there.

no worries...we discovered that she had one because she would hear it hiss when she pulled the inflator hose a little...she thought something was wrong with it..I think she actually posted a thread here about it (we were newbie divers back then)

clararhb
03-11-2009, 09:52
Hmm, I used a Brigade in my OW class and didn't know that either. I really like the BC and was thinking about buying for my own.

cbope
03-12-2009, 15:32
Highly recommended. :smiley20:

Hmm, I used a Brigade in my OW class and didn't know that either. I really like the BC and was thinking about buying for my own.